PAWG woman caught shoplifting by a Breh...what happens next will shock you

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
y'all gotta stop name dropping the title of PAWG incorrectly. I keep on coming ITT hoping for something.

• Dap
Reactions: Gab

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
breh was announcing his moves. :russ: This shyt good man. I know he wanted to take her to suplex city. :pachaha:He did a good job of being real loud and clear and keeping his words simple. And when she threatened him with the police he was like ":smugdraper: they on the way"....:dead:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
bytch should've been suplexed HARD on the ground. And he should've held his weight and knee on the bytch when the whore was on the ground.

And I don't see people sticking up for the bytch, the manager who called the cops took his side, the old lady said you are being filmed, meaning you are incriminating yourself and making u look like an ass. Old wm just walked pass like nothing happened, and young cac male made a joke saying she's on drugs.

Daps
Old white lady talking about, "Watch your mouth" to the fukking black worker then has the nerve to tell him to "Be a gentleman" to the fukking criminal who's swearing up a storm and swinging, missing, and assaulting the black worker. White people man...Only white people will have the nerve to tell a black person to deal with a criminal as a gentleman. Be a gentleman to a criminal. Read that again. They can't wait to call us all type of monkeys and thugs when someone alleges we did something but want us to be gentlemen to them when they're caught red handed committing a crime. Unbelievable.