PAWGS at Santa Barbara Yoga Studio Gives Out Do-Rags at 'Ghetto Fabulous' Class

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they always 5-10 years behind when they try to mock/imitate hip hop culture. In the mid to late 90s, they would wear track suits, with addidas and fat gold rope chains, while carrying a boombox. Or in the mid-2000s, they wore Fubu.

That group photo is disgusting, btw. And I see you, you fcking c00n bytch hiding in the corner with ya baboon lookin ass. You should be ashamed of yourself for participating in this nonsense. What kind of black people were responsible for raising that thing? BTW, the facebook messages went in on the mouth breathers who organized the class.
Chill you my homie and all but you can't talk about @Anothergirl like that. She was just tryna get her yoga on breh.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i cant stand these white bytches frm california. :snoop:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have soiled the word PAWG on this site.
Im gonna do to the word "PAWG" what we did to the word "Niigger".
2nm2kia.png

:blessed: Make it so that the people on the coli who abused it are afraid to use it.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scust at this black chick in the photo...

i bet those white people where like...Tanisha...nah scratch that...no chick with a semi hood name like Tanisha would be caught dead in that place...Valerie...yeah...thats a good female c00n name...I bet they were like "Valerie, take a look at my grill...is you know what I saying!" ( white people always put "is" in front of a sentence that is used to mock a culture )...and I bet this Valeria bytch was like " :russ::russ::queen:
Or Tiffany :heh:

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
man I don't even care anymore. at this point I'm like hey Kimberly, very funny, you know why you do this? because you're secretly infatuated with us. that's why you have so many god damn statistics on us, have universities researching us, mock us on youtube every day meanwhile your average black dude, doesn't even know what white people eat.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
man I don't even care anymore. at this point I'm like hey Kimberly, very funny, you know why you do this? because you're secretly infatuated with us. that's why you have so many god damn statistics on us, have universities researching us, mock us on youtube every day meanwhile your average black dude, doesn't even know what white people eat.

i don't trust white people food:sadcam:

You know Marge can't make potato salad:usure:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they always 5-10 years behind when they try to mock/imitate hip hop culture. In the mid to late 90s, they would wear track suits, with addidas and fat gold rope chains, while carrying a boombox. Or in the mid-2000s, they wore Fubu.

That group photo is disgusting, btw. And I see you, you fcking c00n bytch hiding in the corner with ya baboon lookin ass. You should be ashamed of yourself for participating in this nonsense. What kind of black people were responsible for raising that thing? BTW, the facebook messages went in on the mouth breathers who organized the class.

Black-Man-Bathe-Laughing.gif

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
About to have a Larry Elder's moment:

I don't act nor dress like the people they are trying to portray, so it is hard for me to get offended

People get offended because they realize how stupid and ignorant they look when other people copy it

It's only racist, if you associate it this to a race.... it says more about black people than white people, if you feel they are mocking our culture. This isn't my culture.