PAWGS at Santa Barbara Yoga Studio Gives Out Do-Rags at 'Ghetto Fabulous' Class

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
About to have a Larry Elder's moment:

I don't act nor dress like the people they are trying to portray, so it is hard for me to get offended

People get offended because they realize how stupid and ignorant they look when other people copy it

It's only racist, if you associate it this to a race.... it says more about black people than white people, if you feel they are mocking our culture. This isn't my culture.

Stfu..dumbest thing I've read on here by far.. I doubt any of us dress like that but you know what they're trying to do and make fun of. Stupid fukk.. hate ppl like you.. your worst than them

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

I don't act nor dress like the people they are trying to portray, so it is hard for me to get offended

People get offended because they realize how stupid and ignorant they look when other people copy it

It's only racist, if you associate it this to a race.... it says more about black people than white people, if you feel they are mocking our culture. This isn't my culture.

Just because you don't dress like that doesn't mean they're not associating you with that culture. You've never been told my a white person that "you're not like a regular black person/I don't see you as black"? That's because these images they're portraying is what they first and foremost see you as and when they find out you're not, they don't change their perspectives on blacks as a whole, just on you.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

original.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:camby:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you all for the eye-opening discussion and I do apologize for offending anyone - those of you that commented, emailed, and anyone else for that matter. .....we have made note to focus on the music versus singling out any group of human beings that has the potential to offend others as that was not the intention. I can see how it could be offensive and we do apologize for offending you or anyone.

:stopitslime:

that phony and hollow "apology" ain't gonna save your azz from the interweb wolves. and some of the pack may just make that virtual leap through tcip directly into your yoga studio. if i learned anything over the past few days, it's that the internet does not forgive and it does not forget. she about to get her own real life version of that "one of our fellow posters has made it in life" azz whoopin. that trick might as well assume the position and spread em.

:ufdup:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is par for the course in Santa Barbara.
That place is the whitest city I've ever been to, including most if Europe.

One of my exes lived to SB hold attending college, and moved back after a month because of how out if place she felt. She would go jogging around the block, and white people would literally stop what they were doing as she ran by.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I don't even care anymore. at this point I'm like hey Kimberly, very funny, you know why you do this? because you're secretly infatuated with us. that's why you have so many god damn statistics on us, have universities researching us, mock us on youtube every day meanwhile your average black dude, doesn't even know what white people eat.

Man this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw those pics. I've never seen black folks having a redneck or Asian or Mexican themed party. What's even the 'white' equivalent of throwing up a W?

Some of these folks won't pass up an opportunity to do some weird shyt like this. Every year some frat at Duke or Cornel is always getting busted for having a pimps and hoes or 'gangsta' party or some shyt with blackface and 40's. But a fukking yoga class? Who even thinks of doing that shyt?

I'm calling it. In the next 4 years somebody is gonna do some shyt like this at Christmas. They've already done it on Halloween and MLK day and I'm sure some others. Don't know how they will but Santa will be rapping or doing a drive by in his sleigh or something.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Fam....serious question. Have you ever heard of the social concept of negative stereotyping?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

But you would be the same racc00n who would cry foul when the cops beat you to a bloody pulp because you didn't come to a complete stop fast enough when they turned those sirens on.

:pacspit:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How the fukk are these disgusting heathens PAWGs??

Can we dial back the usage of this word?

:wtf: