Pedos want the same rights as gays (ART)

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you took a ratio of the number of posts where Mowglee mentioned culo-blasting, dikks, feces, sodomy, pedophilia, etc. vs. the number of posts where he talked about p*ssy, female ass, having sex with women, etc. I wonder what it would be. Probably around the same as the odds to win the lottery grand prize.

If there was a laptop with some gay shyt on the screen sitting at the end of the 100m, Mowgli would beat Usain Bolt to the finish line.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Consumer choices are not analogous to human sexual relationships.

Of course they are, what a stupid comment.

Edit: Misread the quote above initial, so I've i edited my initial response to it.

By YOUR line of reasoning, I should be able to marry more than one person because I can buy more than one car. Absolutely retarded.

No where in my post did i suggest or even imply that you should be able to marry multiple partners due to multiple options of car colors being available. On the other hand you did suggested that because other options are available for incestuous couples it is ok for the government to outlaw incest, see the difference? You put words in my mouth whilst I simply quoted you.

There's a difference aesthetic choices and interpersonal relationships. The government can't just ban design choices for no reason. It can ban things like the swastika for historical reasons, of course. If, somehow, "red cars" are co-opted by a racist international terrorist group that grows so influential that red cars become synonymous with hating black people, then you bet your ass the government will ban red cars.

If you can't distinguish between the two, then I'm sorry about you.[/B]

Of course there is a difference, but that has absoulotly nothing to do with my point.

One of the reasons you gave in regards to why incest should be outlawed was that "other options outside are available", you used availability of options as the sole justification for legal restriction, so i simply used an alternative example in which the availability of options is used as the sole grounds of legal restriction in order to illustrate how stupid your comment is.

The point that incest isn't an orientation serves only to distinguish it from homosexuality. People who like incest are heterosexual. You can have a fantasies about the Kardashians. In fact, you could want to fukk the Kardashians above ALL other people. You could avoid having sex with ALL other people who aren't Kardashians...but that doesn't make your sexual orientation "Kardashian." .

What? :laugh:

...now you're just not reading.

I said incest breaks families apart because turning your immediate blood relatives into sex partners opens up the same emotional volcanoes that you have with strangers WITHIN your immediate family. Two trannies who meet each other by chance can go at it all they want. It's not the same as a family imploding because your cousins, siblings, and children are all having lover's quarrels. Two trannies consenting to be together is not the same as said trannies banging their brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers, to the point where it destroys their ability to function as a unit because they've turned a hierarchical relationship into a romantic one.

No you simply dont know what you're talking about, you really don't. A married man may come out as a transexual/gay to his wife and his whole family may completely fall apart as a result, consequently "destroying their functionality as a unit".

A husband may "come out the closet" and inadvertent destroy the relationships involving him, his wife, his side of the family, her side of the family, himself, his kids and ever other inter-connecting relationship within his family that exists, such revelations can cause massively damaging rifts within families.

Point is homosexuality can have a massively debilitating effect on family structure as well, so again, your point is mute.

Alcohol abuse is substance abuse. It's chemically addictive to your fukking brain. The mere imbibing of alcohol doesn't destroy anything. Again, not analogous to interpersonal relationships.

Just as entering an incestuous relationship does not directly destroy anything, in both cases the emotional instability caused is very much indirect.

Also, again, "interpersonal relationships" are irrelevant to my point. My point was that just as incest can destabilize the structural of a family indirectly, per the example you gave, so can alcohol, therefore, based on you're line of thinking, alcohol should also be illegal.

Stop putting up straw-man arguments. You're bad at it.

Right and you should stop acting like a pretentious moron, because you're really good at it.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Incestuous relationships being outlawed is justified on the strength of the inbreeding argument alone.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Incestuous relationships being outlawed is justified on the strength of the inbreeding argument alone.

Well, when it comes to sexual attraction they are the same. Its a deviant attraction between consenting adults (besides the pedos, obviously). There is 0 justification for opposing incestual marriages while supporting homosexual marriage, provided that the man is sterilized or they can't otherwise have children together.

Superstar
Daps
Obviously, I never suggested otherwise.

You're the one who made the analogy in the first place and now you're running away from it when I showed you how stupid it was.

No where in my post did i suggest or even imply that you should be able to marry multiple partners due to multiple options of car colors being available. On the other hand you did suggested that because other options are available for incestuous couples it is ok for the government to outlaw incest, see the difference? You put words in my mouth whilst I simply quoted you.

No, YOU put words in my mouth by comparing a government's regulation of aesthetic preference to the government regulating interpersonal relationships with a retarded analogy, and then pretended like that was my argument all along.

Of course there is a difference, but that has absoulotly nothing to do with my point.

One of the reasons you gave in regards to why incest should be outlawed was that "other options outside are available", you used availability of options as the sole justification for legal restriction, so i simply used an alternative example of using the availability of options as the sole grounds of legal restriction in order to illustrate how stupid your comment is.

Yes, other options are available.

And do you know why other options are available? BECAUSE INCEST IS NOT AN ORIENTATION. THAT'S MY POINT. An incestuous man who has sex with his daughter is not incestosexual. You can't narrow your sexual preference for women to 1, 2, or 3 people on the whole planet (your daughters, mothers, etc) and say "these two people are my orientation."

Incest is a fantasy, not a sexual identity. Wanting to fukk your specific sister is not an identity like male homosexuality which says, "I want to fukk men."

Hence the Kardashian metaphor, which you're too dense to understand.

No you simply dont know what you're talking about, you really don't. A married man may come out as a transexual/gay to his wife and his whole family may completely fall apart as a result, consequently "destroying their functionality as a unit".

A husband may "come out the closet" and inadvertent destroy the relationships involving him, his wife, his side of the family, her side of the family, himself, his kids and ever other inter-connecting relationship within his family that exists, such revelations can cause massively damaging rifts within families.

Point is homosexuality can have a massively debilitating effect on family structure as well, so again, your point is mute.

Congratulations, you've just made my point for me. In fact, I couldn't have said it better.

If homosexual marriage were an option, husbands would not have to "come out of the closet" or lie to people and enter so-called lavender marriages at all. Get it, chief? THEY WOULDN'T BE MARRIED TO WOMEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. Go read my post again with your big-boy glasses. I said that homosexuality is immutable. Hence, these people aren't going to be in healthy family units. The only option for them is to marry a member of the opposite sex.

Beyond that, the family hierarchy of mom/dad duties and disciplining children is entirely unchanged. Entirely. Not so with incest. Imagine a dad trying to discipline his daugther, who is also his jilted lover. Imagine parents trying to raise preteen siblings who are also boyfriend and girlfriend. In gay marriage, you change genders within the respective family roles, but the role is still there. In incestuous relationships, you blow up the role completely.

Alcohol is doesn't apply to any of this because it's substance abuse. It doesn't blow up families at all. Chemically dependency and overuse does.

Here's a thought: maybe, instead of calling people who disagree with you "pretentious" you should take a listen. Maybe you'd learn something.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Nonsense. What's the rationale here? Inbreeding causes tons of issues, for individuals and populations.

Do you have a point here?

And is AIDS only spread through anal sex between homosexuals? It's 2012 breh :beli:

yea the point is incestuous people dont have to make babies and even if they did like said above homosexuals im guessing are the leaders statistically in teh spread of hiv/aids? correct me if im wrong

also underage sex is causing problems for the population but instead of being outlawed its being promoted with the use of condoms to avoid pregnancy so why no incest?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
yea the point is incestuous people dont have to make babies and even if they did like said above homosexuals im guessing are the leaders statistically in teh spread of hiv/aids? correct me if im wrong

also underage sex is causing problems for the population but instead of being outlawed its being promoted with the use of condoms to avoid pregnancy so why no incest?
are you really arguing for incest acceptance?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My God. I never expected to see such an intelligent reply in this thread, and especially so soon.

This has to be some kind of record.

*now awaiting ignorant replies that choose to shyt on gays instead of pedos*

fukk them fags and pedos....:ehh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

:whew:

Of course they dont have to make babies, but babies get made in heterosexual relationships. Thats the point. No doubt HIV/AIDS are bigger in the gay community, because many of them don't think they need to use condoms, and typically have more partners (definitely one aspect of their alternative lifestyle i disapprove of). At any rate, AIDS is luckily becoming very very treatable, and cures are starting to emerge. Inbreeding can destroy whole populations in many ways, and there is no forseeable way to treat or cure many of them.

As for underage sex.... If you're riding for the abstinence movement, that shyt isnt gonna work. We are currently at the lowest national teen birth rate ever, and you have pregnancy prevention efforts to thank for that.