Peep Jay Z's Original Reasonable Doubt Tracklist

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikka u just tryna rile me up this afternoon:beli:...u gon fck around and make me make 10 Nas hate threads just off GP :mjpls:

:ufdup:

You have been slackin with your NaS hate:ufdup: Its because you've been too busy stanning drake:comeon: You need to get back on your fukk NaS steeze so zig can start posting again:leostare:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Hip-Hop fans always want music for free....90's guys have a hard time doing that....back then we paid for music now its diff

then sell em, what part of 'if you can find a way to make money off of it then do it' are you unable to comprehend :beli:

i'm not even talking about jay, if camp lo threw 3 songs off uptown saturday night sessions on bandcamp for 2.99 you tellin me that isn't more lucrative than letting em sit in the vault. put a couple 90s gems out, lord knows they still touring it brings your name back up for the next go round

and i own a lot of CDs, i been there. i swear brehs that think they cop music always want to talk down to everyone else like they're freeloaders

now if you dont have the masters, then that is a different story altogether. and a lot of music has been lost that way and may only come out in reissues

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then sell em, what part of 'if you can find a way to make money off of it then do it' are you unable to comprehend :beli:

i'm not even talking about jay, if camp lo threw 3 songs off uptown saturday night sessions on bandcamp for 2.99 you tellin me that isn't more lucrative than letting em sit in the vault. put a couple 90s gems out, lord knows they still touring it brings your name back up for the next go round

and i own a lot of CDs, i been there. i swear brehs that think they cop music always want to talk down to everyone else like they're freeloaders

now if you dont have the masters, then that is a different story altogether. and a lot of music has been lost that way and may only come out in reissues
I feel you on that and sometimes its just about waiting for the right time.....and also It could be something simple like who the hell is on the sample:russ:...pete rock says he got some flames in his stash but cannot remember where the sample came from :stopitslime:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original "Can't Knock The Hustle" had different lyrics too. So you know those tracks probably got lyrics that were scrapped too

I wish we could get a raw studio cuts of all the tracks that didn't make these classic albums

Mobb Deep are gonna have unreleased songs that didn't make it on The Infamous, on their new album coming out this year :ohlawd:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Hip-Hop fans always want music for free....90's guys have a hard time doing that....back then we paid for music now its diff
Uh, and? Hip hop has an unprofessional demeanor and the fans put up with a lot. Why not treat your fans? You can make money off of us, the least you can do is throw us bones.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Uh, and? Hip hop has an unprofessional demeanor and the fans put up with a lot. Why not treat your fans? You can make money off of us, the least you can do is throw us bones.

Free music is exactly why rappers dont sell records anymore

Has little to do with the internet like most people think

Fans have become spoiled, music is not free to make so why should it be free to have?

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you on that and sometimes its just about waiting for the right time.....and also It could be something simple like who the hell is on the sample:russ:...pete rock says he got some flames in his stash but cannot remember where the sample came from :stopitslime:

i'm not so impatient like release all this shyt now, i just mean in general. i wish fans werent so fickle in their taste and trying to be 'current' and fit in that we could have a large market for reissues, unreleased catalogs, etc. that labels that have this shyt could rerelease it. the indie culture is probably the only one worse than hip hop but i hate this keep up with trends shyt

more like before its all said and done, get that music out cause its your greatest legacy in this rap shyt, everything else kind offades away other than just stories for us to reminisce over. most of us aint gon remember the fukkery, stunting all that shyt 10 years from now except to crack jokes at it