Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent :poll

Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent

• Yes I agree, they just have bigger budget,resources and bases than anyone else

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, they are damn near flawless

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They invaded the wrong country 2 decades ago, yea they’re not that bright
I’m assuming you’re talking about Iraq?

Military intelligence advised against invading Iraq. Said they couldn’t find any credible evidence of their being ‘WMDs’.

Politicians and their (right wing) think tanks (Cheney & CATO) pushed for that war, and asked the intelligence units to deliver them a conclusion…regardless of the facts.

fukk boy Powell knew it was all bullshyt, still went along, and put black ‘credible’ face on it smh.

In that case, I don’t think it was an issue of the military being incompetent, but rather lacking backbone and breaking chain of command or that loyalty bubble.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m assuming you’re talking about Iraq?

Military intelligence advised against invading Iraq. Said they couldn’t find any credible evidence of their being ‘WMDs’.

Politicians and their (right wing) think tanks (Cheney & CATO) pushed for that war, and asked the intelligence units to deliver them a conclusion…regardless of the facts.

fukk boy Powell knew it was all bullshyt, still went along, and put black ‘credible’ face on it smh.

In that case, I don’t think it was an issue of the military being incompetent, but rather lacking backbone and breaking chain of command or that loyalty bubble.
Meh, thats not an acceptable answer to me tbh, the lives lost and money spent is irreplaceable.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Meh, thats not an acceptable answer to me tbh, the lives lost and money spent is irreplaceable.
So to you there’s no separation between elected leaders (Cheney) and the military?

If it’s a question of incompetence….I don’t see how you can lay it at the feet of the military, if their intelligence units are telling Bush and the elected leaders….they don’t have credible evidence to invade.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So to you there’s no separation between elected leaders (Cheney) and the military?

If it’s a question of incompetence….I don’t see how you can lay it at the feet of the military, if their intelligence units are telling Bush and the elected leaders….they don’t have credible evidence to invade.
I respect what you saying but..

incompetence - inability to do something successfully

nothing was successful about the military and they attempt to stop a false war
or the war itself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know this?

With or without believing that, knowing current ICBM capabilities it doesn’t matter where missiles are parked. With modern day nuclear triads we are never not in striking distance of a nuclear payload.

Mutuality assured destruction, not distance protects us

Last edited: