Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent :poll

Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent

• Yes I agree, they just have bigger budget,resources and bases than anyone else

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, they are damn near flawless

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
1. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL PRISON COMPLEX. If that term is unfamiliar go do some reading.

2. War is a business and you can almost time when the next ones are coming and the economic cycle in relation to it.

3. There is a plan for the world. Everything we think is out of nowhere (societal shifts) are mapped out over decades. Nothing just happens.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
If you are familiar with procurement in the DoD.. you will see how fukked up shyt is.. shyt even working as a military contractor.. shyt blew my mind on how fukked up shyt is.. it’s even worse now .. military has gotten soffff.. if I was still in.. they would’ve kicked my azz out cuz the shyt I be hearing from some of my brehs still serving.. crazy

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
The more ive been in the military, the more i realize that people, even higher up are aware of how stupid these things are ran, have of them dont change because of politics and trying to move up, the other have just doesnt care and just wants to do their job

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Firstly. This is an organisation that has literally failed their last 4 financial audits in a row with trillions of dollars unaccounted for:mjtf:
Now I believe this falls under corruption as well. It's a combination of incompetence and corruption but the focus of this thread is on the former

They gave a highly unstable and traitorous person like Trump unfettered access to all classified materials for 4 years and even allowed him to take some home with him after leaving the whitehouse, president or not, That should not happen

A physocapathic traitourous dipshyt like Mike flynn was able to make it to the very top as a general, like how:what:

Perhaps the biggest illustration of their sheer incompetence is how they awarded a large military weapons contract to two complete and unknown amateurs in David Packouz
and Efraim Diveroli. They basically handed millions over to a bunch of unvetted twitch users whow smoke weed in their mama's basement:dahell:

and all these in addition to the recent leak scandal

You're talking about like three different administrations

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I say this as someone who has family in every single branch of the military (they're smart people as well with S.T.E.M degrees from universities), but like many countries - we're a threat because of nukes.

It's 2023: the answer to why America still is seen as top dog are because of nukes.

These smaller scale conflicts are straight up pointless confrontations that have more harm than good, both to us and other countries.

Would have thought we'd learn by now.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Folks clearly don't understand the power of special interests. For every dollar unaccounted for is revenue in a company balanced sheet.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL PRISON COMPLEX. If that term is unfamiliar go do some reading.

2. War is a business and you can almost time when the next ones are coming and the economic cycle in relation to it.

3. There is a plan for the world. Everything we think is out of nowhere (societal shifts) are mapped out over decades. Nothing just happens.

So COVID was planned?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The unaccounted money is likely due to black budget projects. They can't comment on them in audits because it is super secretive. The black budget is crazy. I'm a believer in aliens, and some of the black budget shyt is likely due to that. Then the super secretive weapons and vehicles/aircraft.

I think the military is overfunded, but if we're keeping it real, our military is one of the main reasons the US is so powerful on the world stage. If there was ever a traditional war like a WW3, the US will wipe out any country. I don't say that because I'm a US citizen and am biased. We have crazy weapons. We have bombs that do the same amount of damage as a nuke, but without the radiation. I worked on some DARPA and Navy grants and got real interested in military weapons. We have crazy shyt. The only way a country can beat us in our own land is via nukes. But if somebody sends us nukes, we will be sending some back and the world will end. I don't think any country will actually use a nuke. I know Russia likes to front like they will, but they know if they drop a nuke, their country is over.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've always said someone behind the scenes is stealing all that money or they got a Stargate and not telling us..:dead: