Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent :poll

Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent

• Yes I agree, they just have bigger budget,resources and bases than anyone else

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, they are damn near flawless

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
the terminator was governor in one of the largest and richest states (that nikka couldnt be trusted with a movie script), trump was president (we all know the deally)...country of migrants that despise migrants...try to ignore history and hope it will go away...there is more but if wwe was a country :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The conumdrum of working for the government is that You can't turn in money or use it for anything else or bank it

If you turn in money then you will get a budegt cut for next year all money is appropriated by congress to be spent on that [particular program so they spend it on anything you can dream of.

Of course you never know what something is gonna cost in the furture so you ask for more than you need anyway.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Incompetent but will still shyt on any other country. Whole world is dumb as fukk:mjlol:
This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember NATO forcing anyone to join :manny: Why are you so upset, comrade?
Instead of having intelligent convos with nuance and referencing history, lets just call each other names :ehh: and then wonder why our country keeps falling for the same lies and is crumbling :heh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Instead of having intelligent convos with nuance and referencing history, lets just call each other names :ehh: and then wonder why our country keeps falling for the same lies and is crumbling :heh:

I didn't see any intelligence or nuance in your post, comrade. And what is "our" country? I'm not Soviet :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
it's not incompetence

it is by design

Exactly. When a war pops off who is benefitting? Lockheed Martin, Boeing, all sorts of American private military companies and construction companies who can get govt contracts to come in and build poor quality infrastructure for big money. If you're in the military you're being deployed not to defend people but to expand profits. WWII is the last defensive and 'just' war we've been involved in. Ever since then it's just been us wasting lives and money to keep the military industrial complex growing.

The longer this Ukraine shyt goes on the better if you're a company like Raytheon because what that means is that the US govt is sending its old surplus hardware, then coming to you to purchase your newest and most expensive equipment. You're eating well off this and the longer it goes on the better.

You can't tell me that there aren't gladio-style operatives in Russia that Biden or NATO can just give the greenlight on to merc Putin and his people. They don't want to take that option because there's no money in it. But it's profitable(for shareholders) to keep sending weapons and replenishing the surplus with more expensive gear.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That Nato eastward expansion :usure:

Every nation that joins NATO asks to join NATO. By using the word "expansion" you make it sound like an invasion or land grab which is disingenuous at best. Russia big mad because all the little homies want to be under the tent. And don't forget the time Putin said he wanted to join NATO and everyone just
Group Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Vladimir Putin wanted Russia to join Nato but did not want his country to have to go through the usual application process and stand in line “with a lot of countries that don’t matter”, according to a former secretary general of the transatlantic alliance.
https://www.theguardian.com/profile/george-robertson
George Robertson, a former Labour defence secretary who led Nato between 1999 and 2003, said Putin made it clear at their first meeting that he wanted Russia to be part of western Europe. “They wanted to be part of that secure, stable prosperous west that Russia was out of at the time,” he said.

The Labour peer recalled an early meeting with Putin, who became Russian president in 2000. “Putin said: ‘When are you going to invite us to join Nato?’ And [Robertson] said: ‘Well, we don’t invite people to join Nato, they apply to join Nato.’ And he said: ‘Well, we’re not standing in line with a lot of countries that don’t
matter.’”

Can't make this shyt up. Dude really tried to get inside the mothership.

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see any intelligence or nuance in your post, comrade. And what is "our" country? I'm not Soviet :francis:
You probably still think Iraq has WMD’s :salute: If you’re ever in the south I have some swamp land & a bridge to sell you

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This question is hard because its relative. Are they incompetent yes, they are in many ways.

But I will tell you a story. When I first joined the Army in 97, I got sent to a field problem shortly after AIT. It was my first one so I was kind of excited to see how we fight. I expected well oiled machine rolling over our enemies. I expected damn near perfection. One night when we were in the field, OPFOR just strollled into the TOC and "killed" the battalion staff and stolled back out. I was shocked, I thought we were bad ass, I tought we were awesome, then slowly I started to see how bad we were. It was a wake up call. I remember thinking how do we win wars? Then a year later I got to work with a couple different foreign militaries. They made out guys look like super heros! So the answer is yes DoD is incompetent in many ways. But the other guy is FAAAAAAAR worse.