Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent :poll

Pentagon/US military is high key incompetent

• Yes I agree, they just have bigger budget,resources and bases than anyone else

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, they are damn near flawless

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I think they're one of the more competent organizations in the US government, but I think it's because they just throw a shyt ton of money at it. I know a ton of military folk, and they are dumb as shyt. Besides the normal functions, I have a cousin in MI, who's quite honestly a high functioning autistic. You pull him away from anything technical, and he's a brick.

You start scaling back and the cracks will show.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every nation that joins NATO asks to join NATO. By using the word "expansion" you make it sound like an invasion or land grab which is disingenuous at best. Russia big mad because all the little homies want to be under the tent. And don't forget the time Putin said he wanted to join NATO and everyone just
Group Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Vladimir Putin wanted Russia to join Nato but did not want his country to have to go through the usual application process and stand in line “with a lot of countries that don’t matter”, according to a former secretary general of the transatlantic alliance.

Can't make this shyt up. Dude really tried to get inside the mothership.
Its almost as if the USA would wage war / threaten nuclear war if Russia was on its doorstep

Not that thats ever happened before….

….

:unimpressed:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Its almost as if the USA would wage war / threaten nuclear war if Russia was on its doorstep

….

And now there are not Russian nukes 90 miles off the US coast. I'm good with that.

What GIF - What - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Somebody had to come out on top in that situation and it happened to be the US. Someone is also going to come out on top in the Russia/Ukraine war and it's probably going to be...
American Eagle Usa GIF - American Eagle USA USA Flag - Discover & Share GIFs

:whew:

:banderas:

:umad:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

….

You're such a Russian fakkit

Putin a mufukkin gangster:whew:

Exactly what Im saying

Backing Putin into a corner & prematurely celebrating when he hasn’t even gone 50% yet is silly

Spooky shyt if Putin pulls up on Finland :wow:

Imagine getting rid of Putin and getting an even worse replacement:dead:

:sadcam:

yeaaaa shes too weak, imagine her havin to look putin in the eye

Let some people tell it Putin doesn’t have the ability to press a button and end it all :yeshrug: right @Loose :heh:

“until putin does something” :heh:

last i checked every day Russian forces are in Ukraine is Putin “doing something” :heh:

what are you even blabbering about :heh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Our equipment is made by the lowest bidder is pretty common knowledge though. It’s a running joke that if you lose a item they goin charge you the full cost of piece.

07 was a meat grinder and alotta people was getting fukked up, think that was tail end of surge (older brehs chime in). So they was tryin arm everyone they could with what they could .. dudes would lose plates and helmets and sleeping bags and shii..lol
Bag had like three layers and instead of charging for the layer you lost, you pay the whole ticket

Knowing the right people gets you promoted/awards/schools, alotta times irrelevant to skill. If that ERB/ORB look heavy, then yk what it is..

Alotta the top isn’t nessessarily incompetence( though many are of course), but a lot of extremely out of touch with the fighting force.

The key to a healthy force is a stable NCO corps and we’ve been bleeding ours for the last couple years. It’s our Achilles heel actually
You sound like you speaking as an insider. are you a vet?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Who do you think is starting all of those fires. It's most def GLADIO operatives and most likely other pro Ukrainian forces.
I don't discount that being a possibility too. At the end of the day if the world is peaceful, arms manufacturers and petroleum companies aren't getting paid. War is very profitable.