Per Chris Haynes: B/R Sources: Rival executives are of belief Hawks guard Trae Young could be next star player to request trade

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They traded Luka for this dude :mjlol:
SURE DID! :mjlol:

But let's be honest. Before they saw him play in the NBA most fans (and experts) thought Luka was just another overhyped euro that's about to come to the NBA and , and i quote " be in for a rude awakening once he faces real NBA athletes blah blah blah"

Hindsight is 20/20 :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s 40 breh, it’s over. And he will be hurt come playoff time, as fukking usual. It’s time to break this shyt up I’m surprised this is getting pushback. We all know the suns are going nowhere.
I'm with you.Time to roll back the curtains on this rendition of the Suns.Run them off the stage Showtime At The Apollo style:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SURE DID! :mjlol:

But let's be honest. Before they saw him play in the NBA most fans (and experts) thought Luka was just another overhyped euro that's about to come to the NBA and , and i quote " be in for a rude awakening once he faces real NBA athletes blah blah blah"

Hindsight is 20/20 :manny:

But Luka was playing against grown professional players since he was 14. shyt made no sense.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Every week some news come out about Trae being on some bytch nikka shyt

The good brother @AVXL posted a new story about Trae taking a chartered plane after a game in the playoffs last season

Hawks are in turmoil…again

LINK: GDPR Support

I had no idea Schlenk & Trae had beef or that he had chartered a private jet during the playoffs

That conflict and commit line from Landry stood out as appropriate for our whole season, maybe that should be our thread title the rest of the way

Schlenk helped with & learned from some of the best basketball minds in Golden State & he was building his vision here. Trae and the owners son said “fukk that” & are doing what they want.

I’m close to saying fukk this team till Trae is gone & Ressler sells

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
^^^ that's why Nate asked him to practice because he has a pattern of not being one with the team.

Also why Collins almost beat his ass, and he been in trade rumors ever since.

30/10 tho right 🤷‍♂️

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This same thinking had Rubio getting picked over Steph :francis:

Rubio wasn't Luka's size though. Ricky is 6'2".

Always take the size :dame:

Luka and Joker also from dem Eastern Euro countries ending with an A. Ricky was spanish.

I think of the cacs in the league that are good and they come from those Eastern Europe wartorn spots. :pachaha:

Joker is Serbian
Luka is Slovenian
Valucianias with the Pels is from Lithuania.

Noticing a Pattern :patrice:

As great as Pau was, he had a soft label for years. From Spain, just like Rubio. :patrice:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Every week some news come out about Trae being on some bytch nikka shyt

The good brother @AVXL posted a new story about Trae taking a chartered plane after a game in the playoffs last season

Schlenk helped with & learned from some of the best basketball minds in Golden State & he was building his vision here. Trae and the owners son said “fukk that” & are doing what they want.

I’m close to saying fukk this team till Trae is gone & Ressler sells

Yea the article I posted kinda filled in some gaps and why Schlenk was basically fired and Nate has been asked to stay. It’s a team/franchise in turmoil with no clear leadership from the franchise player, ownership going cheap and going full nepotism and a coach who won’t be here after this season

Ressler ain’t selling anytime soon so the closest we got is Trae getting traded or forcing his way out and the way things are going that could be reality by this summer

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea the article I posted kinda filled in some gaps and why Schlenk was basically fired and Nate has been asked to stay. It’s a team/franchise in turmoil with no clear leadership from the franchise player, ownership going cheap and going full nepotism and a coach who won’t be here after this season

Ressler ain’t selling anytime soon so the closest we got is Trae getting traded or forcing his way out and the way things are going that could be reality by this summer

So starting over again? :snoop:

If the Set had kept Luka.

Luka in the A would have been comedy tho. Getting Americanized in Metro ATL. :laff:

Luka at the Blue Flame and shyt. :laff:

Pink Pony and Gold Club ain't that far from the Hawks Practice Facility. :patrice:

Last edited: