Perfume (German Murder Mystery Thriller show on Netflix- This year's DARK)

Daps
Its precis reads better than it views: making fragrance from human glands (cutting out nether regions), rape, incest, olfaction manipulation etc. And yet, you'd think with content of that nature, it would be dark, but it comes across as the quite the opposite. Nor does it build any notable suspense around its fictive either; leaving you in a state of complete disinterest, as it leapfrogs from one generic whodunit trope to the next.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Great show, enjoyed it a lot.

Here i was rooting for her & then the THOT threw the case to the bushes for some dikk, no homo

:gucci:

Wish that bytch jumped off a few more floors above when she was a shorty :pacspit:

These characters were some scumbags as teenagers & shyt ain't change when they got older....:scust:

Moral of the story is, say no to ginger p*ssy brehs....shyt can get wild :hubie:

I need to holla at my man Moritz so i can cop a aftershave brehs :feedme:

I gots me a plan for new years eve :mjgrin:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Great show, enjoyed it a lot.

Here i was rooting for her & then the THOT threw the case to the bushes for some dikk, no homo

:gucci:

Wish that bytch jumped off a few more floors above when she was a shorty :pacspit:

These characters were some scumbags as teenagers & shyt ain't change when they got older....:scust:

Moral of the story is, say no to ginger p*ssy brehs....shyt can get wild :hubie:

I need to holla at my man Moritz so i can cop a aftershave brehs :feedme:

I gots me a plan for new years eve
:mjgrin:

:deadrose:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Loved this series, and actually enjoyed it more than Dark (which I found harder to get through at times)

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So the ending fukk me up anyone care to explain with spoiler tags. Granted I had a couple of Tito's and Cranberry.
The swagless therapist had Moritz make the love perfume for her from the three infinitely more attractive broads. Instead of a light douse, this goofy bytch poored it on herself 'causing that trick cop to lose control and forcibly take her panties.

The lead detective (simp for the D.A.) pieces together all this, and instead of being responsible, and doing the right thing instead sees this as an opportunity to lock up her baby daddy by using the perfume on him.

The one thing I don' get myself is how did the therapist come to know Moritz and his abilities to create these perfumes? Did toothless let her know during one of their sessions?

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^ Was going to quote you but was afraid I would lose the spoilers. Yea the Toothless part fukked me up and caught me off guard as well.