Perfume (German Murder Mystery Thriller show on Netflix- This year's DARK)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These German hoes are freaks

For some reason that bytch playing the cop glowed up with each episode until she figured if you can’t be “that” chick, just take “that” chick’s bra out of the evidence box until you find a way to literally get her scent.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is about a bunch of damn idiots:stopitslime:

This gotta be the biggest cast of undesirables I've ever watched

I wouldn't want to know ANY of these nikkas in real life

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just want to say that the detective was VERY well written and acted. ***SLIGHT SPOILERS BELOW***

I used to date a girl just like her and it was bringing back flashbacks of some of the toxic shyt in that relationship. Few people understand how a woman could be so intelligent and sexy and so broken inside. The girl I dated was picky (like the detective) so not a lot of people saw that side of her. To the outside world she was super confident and competent at her work. But she had issues with abandonement and being loved. So if she loved you and you rejected her, she would do anything in her power to get you back. shyt is weird because she'd do stuff like show up at my crib at 3 am, crying, being mad at me, but then want to fukk. :mindblown: She would show up to parties and just mean mug other girls who I was cool with. We'd get into an argument and afterwards, she'd want to fukk. As a man, it's hard to resist because she's sexy and the craziness of the situation makes the p*ssy even better. But after awhile you have to say no because it's just a very toxic situation. These girls never give up tho because their internal complexes trump everything else.

That's why I knew what was going to happen at the end. Any other ending wouldn't have been fitting for the character.

Sidenote, I'm so glad I didn't get that girl pregnant. I used to have nightmares about it.

But yeah, ol' girl was well acted and written. lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Can somebody explain the ending. I’m confused as t who actually did the murders.

Was it toothless? What was the cops involvement? Why was the grandma at the house unfazed?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Can somebody explain the ending. I’m confused as t who actually did the murders.

Was it toothless? What was the cops involvement? Why was the grandma at the house unfazed?

Mortiz was the mastermind behind it...he manipulated & instructed Lydia (Toothless psychiatrist) to commit the murders for him...

The cop had no involvement expect that he was jacking off to that ginger bytch on the night she died because he also loved her & was smashing that prosititute in her trailer...

The women in the house at the end..i can't answer that shyt was weird :yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Mortiz was the mastermind behind it...he manipulated & instructed Lydia (Toothless psychiatrist) to commit the murders for him...

The cop had no involvement expect that he was jacking off to that ginger bytch on the night she died because he also loved her & was smashing that prosititute in her trailer...

The women in the house at the end..i can't answer that shyt was weird :yeshrug:

Thanks.

Any reason for there to be murders again after so many years of no action?

Also, could the lead detective really not smell? Seemed like such a random thing to drop at the end.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Thanks.

Any reason for there to be murders again after so many years of no action?

Also, could the lead detective really not smell? Seemed like such a random thing to drop at the end.

The murders occurred because the psychiatrist wanted a perfect scent to make her desirable, so she and Mortiz choose 3 women who were desired a lot by men...2 from toothless sittings with her.

Katrina, everybody who met her pretty much loved her

Pearl, big favourite in the brothel and the way toothless spoke about her made Lydia choose her

Lydia own sister because it was mentioned that everyone liked her

I think there was little hints about the detective that couldn’t smell but need to rewatch to make sure

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
On episode 4 still digging this. The main bytch is a terrible detective, constantly tearing up and almost crying when interviewing suspects