Pet ownership is fukked up

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Us humans been doing unnatural stuff to extend our lifetime for thousands of years. I’m sure at one point it was natural for us to live outdoors and do a lot of shyt that could get us killed or die faster. But we threw that shyt in the bushes in mass to insure we survive longer, which made our off spring stronger and smarter and now they live longer.

I just got a kitten and she’s 6 weeks old. I can tell already she’s a killer, and is constantly testing the dog lol.

I’m gonna allow her to go outside tho. Let her live, my dog loves outside but after 20 minutes he’s at the door ready to come in and go chill lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These animals become dependent on people for everything.

If let out into the wild, It would go insane and die without intervention.

Selectively bred to not think for itself anymore.

Mutilating their genitals so they are more "obedient".

Clipping wings so they can't fly far.

Live their entire lives in a cage.

"But its happy!" :wub:

It doesn't know any better:francis:

The more I think about it, its more sad and pathetic then "cute" :francis:
They're not really animals anymore. These creatures have been selectively breed over so many generations that they are basically an artificial human creation at this point. like you said they would never survive in the wild. They were manufactured like a car or a pair of jeans.
why i don't really care to treat them with any kind of humanity at this point. You got people out there that care more about their "pets" than they do their fellow man. Willing to die for them even, brave a fire to save it and shyt. To me thats like braving a fire to save a beloved pair of sneakers. Us fish owners treat our pets the correct way they should be treat. Just something fun to look at. We'll try to keep it fed so we can continue looking at it, but if it gets sick or dies, we just flush it and buy another one. If someone accidentally knocks over a fish tank and kills it. I don't attack them or try to sue for distress. I just have them clean up their mess and buy me another one.