Phil Jackson:"Ben Wallace flopped, that's partly why they won the 'ship"

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
what a sore loser dyckhead Phil is. Cant even tip his cap to the Pistons and Larry brown a decade later. What in the hell is he even talking about? Whining and pouting over some invented reality of the pistons flopping their way to kickin the sht out of his team? I have so little respect for Phil as a man.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Shaq was kickin Ben Wallace's ass. Kobe fukked up that series with his bytchassness.

This. I give Ben credited he was holding his own considering what he was giving up in size to Shaq but Shaq was owning him but Kobe was getting him the ball. That was one of Shaq's biggest complaints in those Finals was his touches. Not that it would have matter a whole lot that Piston team was just too much for the Lakers but if Shaq was getting the ball more the games wouldn't have all been blow outs.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I can't be the only one who is tired of Phil Jackson am I? I mean is every single thing the man says really deserving of a newstory??

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This. I give Ben credited he was holding his own considering what he was giving up in size to Shaq but Shaq was owning him but Kobe was getting him the ball. That was one of Shaq's biggest complaints in those Finals was his touches. Not that it would have matter a whole lot that Piston team was just too much for the Lakers but if Shaq was getting the ball more the games wouldn't have all been blow outs.

Only thing I disagree with you on is that if Shaq was allowed to continue to demolish the Pistons they would of won that series.

Kobe ruined everything..

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He did flop.

They also got away with a lot of contact on the perimeter.

That and Malone going down with an injury are the main reasons why LA lost.

:russ: that's bullshyt, Kobe trying to go rambo/commando mode with an empty clip, and the fact that the Pistons were the better team are the only reasons the Lakers lost

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Kobe sabotaged the 04 finals with his erratic ball hogging display and insistence of not letting a rookie tayshaun prince lock him up

That's why the lakers lost