Phil Jackson:"Ben Wallace flopped, that's partly why they won the 'ship"

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil really is tryna sell that book huh? :russ:

:dead: at flopping playing a part in that L. First of all Shaq got away with way more offensive fouls than he ever got called for. Secondly Shaq was having his way with Wallace down low. As a matter of fact he was the only player who played well offensively in that series. The fact that he didn't get the ball enough, Kobe was throwing up horrendous shots with regularity and was completely ineffective for 4 out of 5 games, none of the role players showed up, putrid defense as a team but Shaq especially, and the Pistons just flat out being a better team were the reasons for the loss, nothing else. Phil is a great coach but the fact that he can never give the other team credit and always has some "bu...bu...but" shyt to say about an L is rather bytchmade.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Phil coached one of the biggest floppers of all time..

Dennis Rodman.. Dont get me wrong. Rodman was a hell of a defender but he mixed in the flop perfectly...

flop7-gif_212413.gif

Dennis-Rodman-Karl-Malone-Fight-1998-NBA-Finals.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I agree about Toby but with the way Billups was playing do you think the Lakers would have won?

I thinks so. That Laker team was a dynasty and the pistons couldn't even solidify that title the next yr when they lost to the spurs.
The Lakers lost that series cause they were in disarray.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Phil coached one of the biggest floppers of all time..

Dennis Rodman.. Dont get me wrong. Rodman was a hell of a defender but he mixed in the flop perfectly...

flop7-gif_212413.gif

Dennis-Rodman-Karl-Malone-Fight-1998-NBA-Finals.gif

Rodman made every offense a 4 man team, even when his team had the ball :russ:

GOAT defender, recognize, you dogs :lawd:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas talking about Malone being injured. Like the Lakers didn't have a fukking allstar team.

Detroit had nobody..... :dry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Jackson ALWAYS does this.

The 99 spurs deserve an asterisk because of the strike as well according to him.
Well.......... he has an argument there

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Well.......... he has an argument there
BS. If the Lakers won that year he would have spun it and said how difficult it was to overcome such a season with so many distractions and uncertainties that it was an amazing accomplishment that they won.

Don't fall for his BS

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
BS. If the Lakers won that year he would have spun it and said how difficult it was to overcome such a season with so many distractions and uncertainties that it was an amazing accomplishment that they won.

Don't fall for his BS
Well.......
:manny: i may be biased

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
:beli: This guy is slowly tarnishing his legacy...

I dont care if Ben Wallace sprayed bleach in Shaq's eyes everytime he went up for dunk-

There was no explanation for his team to get mollywhopped by the Pistons that year. :birdman:

The breakdown in the locker falls on the coach (Phil)- but he doesn't seem man enough to accept any responsibility

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don't fall for his BS

phil wasn't coaching the lakers in 99 so it didn't matter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:beli: This guy is slowly tarnishing his legacy...

I dont care if Ben Wallace sprayed bleach in Shaq's eyes everytime he went up for dunk-

There was no explanation for his team to get mollywhopped by the Pistons that year. :birdman:

The breakdown in the locker falls on the coach (Phil)- but he doesn't seem man enough to accept any responsibility

Kobe Shaq fukkery
Kobe Phil fukkery
Phil playing Shaq and Kobe against each other
Malone injured
Gary Payton:flabbynsick:
Kobe losing his mind raping bytches
Malone hollering at Kobe Wife
Kobe not giving one fukk and clearly sabotaging the team

Its was the Perfect Storm in LA:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoe ass Lakers crying about Karl Malone like that would have won them the series

Sheed was eating nikkas and LA couldnt even stop ELDON CAMPBELL.

I wish 2004 run was during the twitter era, LAKERS AND FANS TRY SO HARD TO ACT LIKE 2004 NEVER HAPPENED.

:pacspit: Lakers