Phil Simms

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Much of the Cam hate about the fumble, in my opinion, was fueled b/c of what Phil Simms said after the play.

He said in a condescending tone, "well, I guess Cam Newton made a decision that it just wasn't worth it to him to dive for that football."

And of course that's exactly what 20-30+ million ppl wanted to hear about Cam.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are awful

I want someone ask them why they feel the need to give so much of the credit to Wade Phillips

That defense was great last year when Wafs was on his couch

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Simms has two failed quarterbacks for sons. And he let Jeff Hostetler win a ring with his boys. And LT really gave him his 1st ring while he was "game managing". (That year Simms threw for 21 TD/22 INT)

The hell does he know about what is "worth it" when it comes to winning?

:camby:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Much of the Cam hate about the fumble, in my opinion, was fueled b/c of what Phil Simms said after the play.

He said in a condescending tone, "well, I guess Cam Newton made a decision that it just wasn't worth it to him to dive for that football."

And of course that's exactly what 20-30+ million ppl wanted to hear about Cam.
he said it in such a smug tone too, prolly made the :beli: face while saying it.

him, boomer esiason, joe buck...i could never call a game with any of them sitting next to me in the booth, i'd slap them live on air.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was fueled by what WE actually saw....and Cam himself said the exact same thing....which validates what WE saw.....dudes are so quick to give white people so much credit for being able to tell you what to think/believe...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil Simms has two failed quarterbacks for sons. And he let Jeff Hostetler win a ring with his boys. And LT really gave him his 1st ring while he was "game managing". (That year Simms threw for 21 TD/22 INT)

The hell does he know about what is "worth it" when it comes to winning?

:camby:
Didn't Chris Simms become a weed head and failed multiple NFL drug tests. :mjlol:

@dtownreppin214 what type of weed are they selling down there in Austin? :russ: Ricky Williams, Chris Simms, Selvin Young, etc