Phil Simms

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:no one gives a flying fukk about what phil simms said
100 million people watched cam jump away from the ball.
it was also on twitter vine and all that other social media shyt within minutes.

then cam basically confirmed what people were thinking and u clowns still:cape:

:scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I have no complaints with what simms said here cause he said the truth but I still don't like him. Simms bytch ass is always talking to himself in the booth "why did they run on first down? Well I'll tell you why! it's cause they have a good running back and the coach told them too" :camby:
I just died laughing hearing this in Smms voice.

Especially that "I tell you why" shyt he does, constantly answering his own questions in order to sound smart. :heh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Simms is insufferable. A lot of white people are racist and wanted to see Cam fail to affirm their warped belief system. Cam is kind of a dikkhead, looks funny for not diving after the fumble, and his post-game presser was a bad look. All of these things can be true, it's not some either-or shyt. Cam ain't no fukkin civil rights hero, he's just a nikka throwing a football. He don't need to be saved.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What WE saw and what happened are likely two different things.

Cam has fumbled a ball(multiple times) before and dove on it.

But like SOME of us said even before the game was over, you could look and see it was a weird angle for him being 6'6 to go down immediately and get the ball.

He didn't just say "well f it, this game is over" in the blink of an eye. There's more to it, than what Phil Simms said

It looked weird cause his intention was NOT to dive...he wanted to reach down and pick it up..that's why he was able to jump back...we didn't need Simms to tell us that...smug or not...quit with the fake outrage...

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Phil Simms has two failed quarterbacks for sons. And he let Jeff Hostetler win a ring with his boys. And LT really gave him his 1st ring while he was "game managing". (That year Simms threw for 21 TD/22 INT)

The hell does he know about what is "worth it" when it comes to winning?

:camby:

Solid post

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Much of the Cam hate about the fumble, in my opinion, was fueled b/c of what Phil Simms said after the play.

He said in a condescending tone, "well, I guess Cam Newton made a decision that it just wasn't worth it to him to dive for that football."

And of course that's exactly what 20-30+ million ppl wanted to hear about Cam.

Phil is a fukkin clown. fukk him and his entitled ass son.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
No. The real-time reaction by everyone was "WHAT THE FUKK IS HE THINKING??????" because of how the play unfolded ... and, well, what the fukk was he thinking? :smh:

Pay no mind to Phil Simms, because I certainly don't. He's an all-time great Super Bowl QB, but I think his analysis is :trash:

Anyway, this was on Cam, 100 percent. Cam still my favorite non-Packer, though.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference in what Phil Simms said, as in suggesting the guy QUIT on the Play, as opposed to why Cam said he didn't dive for it.

I don't see how this is even debatable.

Think about what you just said. Cam offered a REASON why he quit. Whether or not you or I think it was a good one doesn't matter, Simms is just pointing out he did and Cam has confirmed this himself.

Simms had the right call, too many butthurt :cape: in this thread (not you, just pointing out what I see).

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@jadillac The idea that we were all sitting there like :dwillhuh: and needed the wise Phil Simms to articulate what we ALL saw is a slap in the face man.

Come on. No one needed Phil to spell shyt out. You really making niqqas out to be dumb fukks that need some media type to steer you to feel a certain way.

We saw it