Philly cats whats Meek Mill's issue with Poundside Pop and OT7 Quan? (UPDATE: Quilly interview blowin up.....no diddy)

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Seems like this nikka hate on any philly nikka coming out the city with motion. Straight bozo status.

Ak revealed that behind the scenes Meek says any media that cover em he got a issue with. Essentially blackballing rising Philly stars reach.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The 33-year-old rapper went on Twitter in an attempt to encourage Philly rappers to stop the beef to get a deal in return. “I’ll get all the main big artist in Philly a deal if they put them bodies behind them and squash them beefs …I hear about ….got some hot young bulls from my city but they all beefing!” he begins.

“And that’s just a idea but I’ll push thru with my city if y’all make it thing! It’s like 5 clicks that’s talented but they deep in! And get they most attention when they beefing!” he continued.

Local Philly rapper, Poundside Pop wasn’t feeling it, which drove him to alter call Meek Mill out. “ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PICK A SIDE….. IS YOU ZOO OR NOT N***A????” The rapper also pulled out some receipts showing that Meek Mill has once claimed he was from Berk’s street and now the rapper claims he is from 18th.

After Meek expressed that he wasn’t going to choose a side, Poundside and his homeboys have called it upon themselves to ban Meek Mill out of North Philly, for “messing with their opps.” “You is from 63rd bro, whatever that is. You not from North bro. You banned bro,” you can hear them say in the video.

We’ve seen what happened to Safaree, will Meek let this slide?

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Don’t take my word for it but meek tried to be some type of “big homie” to all the hoods. Basically tried to get all them nikkas to stop beefing and put up money for all them start something up. But what he got totally wrong is nikkas is beefing about something bigger than money (which is fukked up). And on top of that, once he had certain people willing to sit down, he’s trying to put up the money they already making in the streets. So not only was he trying to be the reason “Philly stopped beefing”, nikkas felt like he was trying to play them by basically saying that problems ain’t that big, especially not enough for more than a M. Again, don’t take my word for it lol.

DeuceZ

EllePetiteGarcon
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
Don’t take my word for it but meek tried to be some type of “big homie” to all the hoods. Basically tried to get all them nikkas to stop beefing and put up money for all them start something up. But what he got totally wrong is nikkas is beefing about something bigger than money (which is fukked up). And on top of that, once he had certain people willing to sit down, he’s trying to put up the money they already making in the streets. So not only was he trying to be the reason “Philly stopped beefing”, nikkas felt like he was trying to play them by basically saying that problems ain’t that big, especially not enough for more than a M. Again, don’t take my word for it lol.

If they had listened to Meek they would be better off. Nukkas in jail or dead not over money but over bullshyt :francis:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
If they had listened to Meek they would be better off. Nukkas in jail or dead not over money but over bullshyt :francis:

Yup I couldn’t blame the man for that just only being oblivious to the city you grew up in. On top of the persons he portrays to be

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Pop called out Meek years ago because he’s from Zoo Gang territory (Berks Street) and he called him out on Twitter - “is you Zoo or not”
And Meek said he’s not with that young boy gang shyt
Pop jokingly banned Meek from Philly
Quilly also got involved because he had beef with Meek at the time

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
95% of the Philly drill rappers is dead or in jail now
Niccas too stubborn

Quanny actually made it out that shyt