Philly cats whats Meek Mill's issue with Poundside Pop and OT7 Quan? (UPDATE: Quilly interview blowin up.....no diddy)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
The Zoogang vs Glizzy Gang beef is about a decade old and Meek Mill wasn't gonna be the one to end it

Meek doesn't want anyone from Philly to outshine him

All the hot rappers Meek could've really put on over the yrs...King Lord, Leafy, PSP, etc...we get nothing

:martin:

Out of all the hot philly rappers during the dvd era, Meek being the only one to blow is a travesty...he's a bad representation of Philly altogether
Like Young Hot my boy from work put me onto him

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
3 Zoo gang dudes got shot today on 24th and Berks
A day after Twitter fingers was sending mad threats on the webz
I just read this on the news..and that was my thought. That block always in some ish, even back when I was a kid

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Cuh rap name is really Poundside? :heh:

:dame:
Lol for 25th Street...or the Pound Side of Berks. Our section is really territorial by the block/corner...even though we all know each other and grew up together, that one street over...or even caddy corner makes all the difference. It's by blocks everywhere in Philly but South & West Philly were moreso by crews..at least back in the day.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The Zoogang vs Glizzy Gang beef is about a decade old and Meek Mill wasn't gonna be the one to end it

Meek doesn't want anyone from Philly to outshine him

All the hot rappers Meek could've really put on over the yrs...King Lord, Leafy, PSP, etc...we get nothing

:martin:

Out of all the hot philly rappers during the dvd era, Meek being the only one to blow is a travesty...he's a bad representation of Philly altogether

Ross took Meek and polished him a bit.

Meek was able to bounce back from his loss and recover unlike most Philly Street rappers.

Cassidy got locked up and fumbled his buzz during the release of his second album. It didn't help that he got into a vehicular accident plus Swizz cutting ties with him as well.

Beans stayed getting locked up despite having good verses. His career nvr recovered since he dissed Jay. Nowadays, people remember him for getting slumped.

Despite his trials and tribulations, Meek managed to have a decent career.

Even Gillie managed to find a new lane in podcasting.

Meek shouldn't owe those fukk nikkas nothing. Fucc em

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If they had listened to Meek they would be better off. Nukkas in jail or dead not over money but over bullshyt :francis:

Facts..

Meek was trying to get them to have a foot in the music game. They could have used some of Meek's resources at least but it boils down to pride.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
PSP is ass.

Quanny prefers trappin over rappin.

Meek is having an identity crisis, he doesn’t know if he wants to be a criminal reform activist or goon

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ross took Meek and polished him a bit.

Meek was able to bounce back from his loss and recover unlike most Philly Street rappers.

Cassidy got locked up and fumbled his buzz during the release of his second album. It didn't help that he got into a vehicular accident plus Swizz cutting ties with him as well.

Beans stayed getting locked up despite having good verses. His career nvr recovered since he dissed Jay. Nowadays, people remember him for getting slumped.

Despite his trials and tribulations, Meek managed to have a decent career.

Even Gillie managed to find a new lane in podcasting.

Meek shouldn't owe those fukk nikkas nothing. Fucc em

Meek was polished before Ross. I'm a Boss was a song before Rick Ross jumped on it. In My Bag, House Party, I'm So Fly, Hottest in the City all tracks that built his buzz mainstream and got the right people behind him (Charlie Mack) that ultimately lead to MMG. Ross pretty much got an already established and developed rapper. What loss did Meek have while being a mainstream rapper? If anything, the "Free Meek" campaign extended his lifeline.

While Meek doesn't owe these dudes anything, just don't speak on them at all then. He's nto gonna help them. Other dudes helped him throughout his career. Oschino put major money behind him, paid for his videos, and would do features for him. Cassidy would put Meek on his tracks, Gillie, Peedi, Free, Haddy made sure Meek got attention before their conflict. Dudes helped him along the way.

Facts..

Meek was trying to get them to have a foot in the music game. They could have used some of Meek's resources at least but it boils down to pride.
What resources could they have used of Meek's? He wasn't tryna get them to do anything. He was just talking to talk. He didn't even back his own Dreamchasers like Young Pooh, Lee Mazin, Louie V who were all first Dreamchasers and Pooh & Lee Mazin were around during Bloodhound Days. And I don't even think Garci who's always around Meek, has no music with him. And Kur had more buzz and push with his deal before signing with Meek.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
He didn't even back his own Dreamchasers like Young Pooh, Lee Mazin, Louie V who were all first Dreamchasers and Pooh & Lee Mazin were around during Bloodhound Days.

You know way more about this than me but Meek is now of the age where he would actually be looking to push people :manny:

Back then probably not. Focused on himself which is why signing to a rapper before they hit their twilight years is general pointless. :yeshrug:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You know way more about this than me but Meek is now of the age where he would actually be looking to push people :manny:

Back then probably not. Focused on himself which is why signing to a rapper before they hit their twilight years is general pointless. :yeshrug:
You're right, but I think if he was going to do at this stage, he would at least do it with Kur...who he signed over a year ago. I haven't heard a much from Kur since going to Dream Chasers.

I just don't think he's in position to do so, and if he was, definitely doesn't have the know-how.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
You're right, but I think if he was going to do at this stage, he would at least do it with Kur...who he signed over a year ago. I haven't heard a much from Kur since going to Dream Chasers.

I just don't think he's in position to do so, and if he was, definitely doesn't have the know-how.

You're probably right, given how he conducts business on Twitter probably not :dead:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

Kur just dropped a project a couple weeks ago and its heat
But I don't see him being a part of DC as beneficial.
He probably won't ever get a big push at this point