Philly cats whats Meek Mill's issue with Poundside Pop and OT7 Quan? (UPDATE: Quilly interview blowin up.....no diddy)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Meek wanted Zoo Gang to squash beef with their opps for a record deal, they wasn't with it for obvious reasons.

No he didn't. That's may be what he said, but that was all an excuse. He was never gonna sign them or shed the light on them. Plus, Meek picks and chooses when he wants to claim Johnson Homes. Early on, it was all SP. Then it was Berks St...He took a light shot at them, which is when they responded with the "and I thought you was from the block."

I doubt Meek had a problem with them, I think they just had a problem with the way he addressed them.

Daps
No he didn't. That's may be what he said, but that was all an excuse. He was never gonna sign them or shed the light on them. Plus, Meek picks and chooses when he wants to claim Johnson Homes. Early on, it was all SP. Then it was Berks St...He took a light shot at them, which is when they responded with the "and I thought you was from the block."

I doubt Meek had a problem with them, I think they just had a problem with the way he addressed them.
Facts but one of PSP mans DSK is/was signed to DC so I guess that counts for something.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Zoogang vs Glizzy Gang beef is about a decade old and Meek Mill wasn't gonna be the one to end it

Meek doesn't want anyone from Philly to outshine him

All the hot rappers Meek could've really put on over the yrs...King Lord, Leafy, PSP, etc...we get nothing

:martin:

Out of all the hot philly rappers during the dvd era, Meek being the only one to blow is a travesty...he's a bad representation of Philly altogether

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The Zoogang vs Glizzy Gang beef is about a decade old and Meek Mill wasn't gonna be the one to end it

Meek doesn't want anyone from Philly to outshine him

All the hot rappers Meek could've really put on over the yrs...King Lord, Leafy, PSP, etc...we get nothing

:martin:

Out of all the hot philly rappers during the dvd era, Meek being the only one to blow is a travesty...he's a bad representation of Philly altogether
Add Toure too, he had him around
He should have more looks than he’s getting

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Hard :ehh:

Which one is you? How much you get the feature for?

I’m at the desk recording these nikkas lmao I’m barely in there i made the beat and engineered the whole time. my brother got the feature for him so I’m not sure but It might of been a solid number

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I’m at the desk recording these nikkas lmao I’m barely in there i made the beat and engineered the whole time. my brother got the feature for him so I’m not sure but It might of been a solid number

Lmao I dig it :mjlol:

Whats the general vibe with Quanny tho? You think he gon be a superstar? They damn near pushing him like one.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Lmao I dig it :mjlol:

Whats the general vibe with Quanny tho? You think he gon be a superstar? They damn near pushing him like one.

This dude is a regular nikka who just rap lol not saying he not on that type time cause he probably is but dude was chillin especially cause the other dude 100 nikkas in the stu strapped. Once he seen they was all literally fans he relaxed and laid his verse in like 2 hours forreal. Off the top of course. And yea I believe so, nikka said he be betting with ghazi I’m like :whoo: aight son say less

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
This dude is a regular nikka who just rap lol not saying he not on that type time cause he probably is but dude was chillin especially cause the other dude 100 nikkas in the stu strapped. Once he seen they was all literally fans he relaxed and laid his verse in like 2 hours forreal. Off the top of course. And yea I believe so, nikka said he be betting with ghazi I’m like :whoo: aight son say less

Random Question but this nikka got to be signed right? :leostare:

fukk all this money coming from :mjlol: , you know what label he with? :jbhmm:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought this shh was kinda dope when I heard Gillie and Wallo play it, the beat and hook