Philly looking to make wearing ski masks illegal

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
You live out there, you need to move around mad different.

I would NEVER move out towards Lancaster, let alone past it.

Tell em @General Mills .

NO Pennsyltucky for me.

Trust. I had horror stories out there. Especially near Doylestown :mjpls:

No flyzones outside of the limits of Warrington :hubie:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I see ski mask all the time. I definitely don’t get scared when I see people walking up in them. As well, you have bandannas and other types of face covering that can be used to conceal your face. Not just ski mask or balaclavas. All of those things are not banned in public places.
Never said scared.. I said prepared. I have a concealed carry 40 and stay at the range, and if I see a bandana, mask or WHATEVER in groups I'm not assuming they are cold. The game cold though, and I'd rather be ready for whoever playing

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Never said scared.. I said prepared. I have a concealed carry 40 and stay at the range, and if I see a bandana, mask or WHATEVER in groups I'm not assuming they are cold. The game cold though, and I'd rather be ready for whoever playing
Judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically the social justice reformers pushed by the elite let Philly go to shyt and now theyre making laws further restricting the citizens but not actually fixing anything. I knew philly was fukked when that terrible DA larry krasner got reelected.