Philly looking to make wearing ski masks illegal

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I from Chicago as well and nikkas don’t NEED scarfs, gloves, longjohns, etc… to survive either but it a reason why these accessories exist. I remember my ski mask used to be full of snot as a kid cause it would be cold as fukk and my nose would be running and shyt. Point is people been wearing ski mask since forever for cold weather. They just also happen to be a good way to conceal your identity if you wanna do crime
They have... Now they wear them in the damn summer, breh. If they banned them in Chicago I'd be fine with that, trust if you see 3 shiesties coming toward you here at night you better be prepared for anything

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Summer time, young black males walking around in a sheisty mask :mjpls: why? We all know the reason why they do it.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If someone is such a knucklehead that he is willing to risk a fine, or getting arrested just to wear it, then he deserves it. If the law says you can’t wear it, don’t wear it. It’s that simple. Don’t break the law, don’t get punished.

Be mad at all the criminals who wore them, and committed crimes.

The law says a lot of shyt. We are debating if the shyt makes sense, not if people will decided to break it or not. And yes, they will. A silly ass fine not deterring the demographic that would put on a ski mask to commit crimes from not wearing them. shyt is not improving shyt

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They have... Now they wear them in the damn summer, breh. If they banned them in Chicago I'd be fine with that, trust if you see 3 shiesties coming toward you here at night you better be prepared for anything

I see ski mask all the time. I definitely don’t get scared when I see people walking up in them. As well, you have bandannas and other types of face covering that can be used to conceal your face. Not just ski mask or balaclavas. All of those things are not banned in public places.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've seen a dude walk in the bank with a sheisty and start conducting business as if he didn't look like he was going to rob the place.

Ban these shyts.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I remember Giuliani tried doing something like that during the 90s. Received push back because a lot of messengers in the city wore half-face masks, balaclavas & ski goggles.