Philly looking to make wearing ski masks illegal

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Honestly, the look is still clean to this day. I don't rock Tim's like that and haven't bought guess jeans in over 15 years, but the look itself still holds up.

Breh, take me back to them days of Guess, Coogi (if you were big dikk with the money:dame:), and some fresh air forces or butters any day. Me, my clothing style was all on the buck lol.

I think the most I had went out was Polos and black chucks. Never rocked the forces, but was a shell toe type of breh. Like my fitted was fresh, but I wasn't going to get nothing more that a 7 type of p*ssy with it :whoa: .

I dig the fact that Philly brehs keeping the regional style to the tee tho :ehh: . One thing I can say about the 215 is that they still originate, despite being on some clown shoes shyt for almost a decade and change.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Modern day hoodies breh :francis: . I don't understand the hype for it as them shyts look all around goofie. I'm more of a hoodie breh, and even then I knew what time it was :mjpls: .

Crazy how a getup can end up being another reason to lock black folks up. dikkie suits, fatigues, tats, etc

Might as well, walk out the crib naked at this point:francis:
That was me all day in highschool (I was a 50 cent fan) kept me a all black Hoody like I was in Gunit

:russ:

But Im a fat Nygga and live in Florida...

I can't even WEAR a ski mask here, absolutely no need, and only need a hoody 3 days out the year.

:francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
That was me all day in highschool (I was a 50 cent fan) kept me a all black Hoody like I was in Gunit

:russ:

But Im a fat Nygga and live in Florida...

I can't even WEAR a ski mask here, absolutely no need, and only need a hoody 3 days out the year.

:francis:

:mjlol:Reminds me of a time my mom copped me a Champions hoodie and the shyt had a point at the top like I was a part of the fukking klan. I was all expecting to look like Beans and em, but ended up looking like I hated Beans and em :mjpls: .

Probably the last time I told my mom to buy me anything related to clothing.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Neither is “the white man” or “lack of after school programs” as the Coli would say.
What would you say the problem stems from?

Is it the music? What's the chances all the young men doing crimes are listening to the same exact people?

We don't control who record labels put out.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't change my point. this law will only be enforced against black folks

cacs aren’t out here wearing them for fashion all year like black kids but if the cacs are committing crimes using them I bet they will be arrested. Just like that white/latino biker that got arrested last month.

Philly has been crazy as hell for the past few years. Check the stats. Shootings. Car theft. Etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
cacs aren’t out here wearing them for fashion all year like black kids but if the cacs are committing crimes using them I bet they will be arrested. Just like that white/latino biker that got arrested last month.

Philly has been crazy as hell for the past few years. Check the stats. Shootings. Car theft. Etc.
Of courses cacs will be arrested for commiting crimes.
Black folks will be arrested for fashion crimes though.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of courses cacs will be arrested for commited crimes.
Black folks will be arrest from fashion crimes though.

That nikka a whole troll. nikka just purposely acting obtuse in regards to the racial implications of a ban like this. As they say in Philly, he a nut ass nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That nikka a whole troll. nikka just purposely acting obtuse in regards to the racial implications of a ban like this. As they say in Philly, he a nut ass nikka
Philly kids wearing these masks are nut ass nikkas.

If you don’t live here then don’t speak on it.

Daps
If someone is such a knucklehead that he is willing to risk a fine, or getting arrested just to wear it, then he deserves it. If the law says you can’t wear it, don’t wear it. It’s that simple. Don’t break the law, don’t get punished.

Be mad at all the criminals who wore them, and committed crimes.