Pic of Rocky Marciano after Ezzard Charles split his overrated nose in two

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I swear this overrated muthafukka got so lucky in his career. In the rematch against Charles, he punched Rocky so hard he split his honker in two and was gushing. And honestly by the rules today the fight would have been stopped. But noooo they kept the fight going. Yea Marciano won by KO the next round but Charles was shop worn and had 97 fights before that!!!! Marciano NEVER once fought any great in his prime!!!:mjlol:

:salute:to the great Ezzard Charles for splitting that muthafukkas nose wide open

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Holy shyt...

It's a wonder how Marciano was so lucky throughout his career. Walcott and Louis were damn near 40 when he fought them. Hell... Moore was in his 40s I believe.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Exactly!!! Luckiest fighter of All Time lol. Overrated muthafukka

Like I said, this particular fight should've been stopped and awarded to Charles but noooooo they had to save Marciano's punk ass

Another fight that MANY people who said he lost was his fight against Tiger Ted Lawson, who a lot of people think threw the fight

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Ezzard took Rocky to his limits..possibly while in the beginning of the ALS that eventually crippled and killed him
This was also after Charles killed a man and lost A LOT of his edge

Marciano gets no credit from me AT ALLI!! I don't care what anyone says

Daps
Floyd is the only fighter to retire undefeated who can claim they led a complete career.

Marciano is still a top 15 HW, but there’s zero doubt that if he had struggles against Walcott & Charles, he would’ve definitely had problems with Patterson & Liston.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Floyd is the only fighter to retire undefeated who can claim they led a complete career.

Marciano is still a top 15 HW, but there’s zero doubt that if he had struggles against Walcott & Charles, he would’ve definitely had problems with Patterson & Liston.

Word on the street is that he retired because he saw Liston and Patterson on the come up