did this barbie ever come out, i remember folks talking on twitter about it

2651163.jpg
:shaq:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
because in this society we live in today, everyone has to win. For the sake of this thread I will only speak on women so don't take offense....The majority of women want to feel beautiful and be desired... No female wants to be told that they're ugly. This has been long recognized by businesspeople and they will exploit any weakness available to make money. Monique was the face of "big is beautiful" movement and made a killing off insecurity.

As long as money can be made, they'll keep pushing it.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I feel like people are going to be fat regardless of a doll being overweight or not. Fat people know they are unhealthy but like a drug addict they cant stop eating regardless of the consequences. Fat girls have been playing with barbie dolls for decades and that didnt make them lose any weight. I feel like its the parents job to promote health, not a toy company. Dolls should come in all shapes and sizes because people in this country come in all shapes and sizes.

I agree with you and that is the focal point; but in the periphery, I believe its the corporations pushing this to say that this body type is not a problem for young girls so that they will continue to eat to look like this, which means big money.

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
They really need to put some nipples on those dolls...they look mad weird :huhldup:
tbh when I was 3 I would always check for the titties and was weirded out when there weren't any. I was like damn this chick not no nipples. I wonder if women are really like this :dwillhuh: but if they added nipples they couldn't sell them in stores. Maybe an adult line of toys may pick them up :patrice: