POG/Pumpchasers is so trash now :wow:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's face it Chris is not the best looking guy out there on top of that he's short,you gotta think a guy like him coming up prolly never thought he'd fukk this many women or the selection he's hitting,he's probably enjoying it,and that's ok.

But where he fukked up was getting engaged and then changing his mind for nothing,he's prolly gonna settle down with Deneese eventually tho

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris is a stone cold lame, but that’s his appeal. He’s too old to be letting people dictate his life.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Let's face it Chris is not the best looking guy out there on top of that he's short,you gotta think a guy like him coming up prolly never thought he'd fukk this many women or the selection he's hitting,he's probably enjoying it,and that's ok.

But where he fukked up was getting engaged and then changing his mind for nothing,he's prolly gonna settle down with Deneese eventually tho
I dont think shes gonna be around for him to go back to

This is how I know Chris is a simp operating on impulse. High key, I think she would be OK with him fukking around. Where he fukked up was making it public :snoop: A woman will put up with a lot if you don't make a fool of her, but Chris wanted that player validation. Well now he can get what he wants.... at the cost of his relationship.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
New money will have you actin funny. Not gonna dump on Chris. He just gotta be honest with himself. It's OK to ride your success and settle down when the game begins to pass you by. shyt is normal when you cakin. Idris Elba is the latest example. Too many cornballs in his ear/comments trynna guilt trip him into commitment. :heh:

Deneese's mistake was working for him. That's too much accessibility for some people. Dependency can be a turn off.

And TBH, she was never all that. :ld: Always seemed slightly overweight. Just glanced her IG. She the worst looking sister, too. I know holidays had Chris like :francis:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
New money will have you actin funny. Not gonna dump on Chris. He just gotta be honest with himself. It's OK to ride your success and settle down when the game begins to pass you by. shyt is normal when you cakin. Idris Elba is the latest example. Too many cornballs in his ear/comments trynna guilt trip him into commitment. :heh:

Deneese's mistake was working for him. That's too much accessibility for some people. Dependency can be a turn off.

And TBH, she was never all that. :ld: Always seemed slightly overweight. Just glanced her IG. She the worst looking sister, too. I know holidays had Chris like :francis:
Yeah b, you can't compare Deneese to Idris Elba chick :whoa:

Then again, you can't compare Chris to Idris either when it comes to money and fame:jbhmm:

They both wilding and should remain single until they not pulling like they use to.

Only thing Deneese got over other chicks Chris will meet is she has been there by his side for years, helping him grow his business. So you can't fault her for wanting marriage at this point. Too bad marriage doesn't benefit Chris. Marriage ain't gonna make Deneese even better for him :pachaha:she lowkey would probably start acting up when it's official :russ:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah b, you can't compare Deneese to Idris Elba chick :whoa:

Then again, you can't compare Chris to Idris either when it comes to money and fame:jbhmm:

They both wilding and should remain single until they not pulling like they use to.

Only thing Deneese got over other chicks Chris will meet is she has been there by his side for years, helping him grow his business. So you can't fault her for wanting marriage at this point. Too bad marriage doesn't benefit Chris. Marriage ain't gonna make Deneese even better for him :pachaha:she lowkey would probably start acting up when it's official :russ:

Yea that sounds good, but if their marriage ever went south I don't think even a prenup can save his business from her lawyers, considering she was an integral part of its growth. Chris has long voiced his fears of the divorce bias towards women.

Whats that old saying about giving wife privileges to "boyfriends?" Ladies, here's your example. :mjpls::lolbron:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea that sounds good, but if their marriage ever went south I don't think even a prenup can save his business from her lawyers, considering she was an integral part of its growth. Chris has long voiced his fears of the divorce bias towards women.

Whats that old saying about giving wife privileges to "boyfriends?" Ladies, here's your example. :mjpls::lolbron:

And this is why you dont do business with the person yoh sleep with. Chris would have been better off gifting her a company of her own that he gets a cut of so if they ever got divorce she could have that and his business would go un touched because she had nothing to do with it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you are the type of breh that will end up getting juiced by a pretty ass thot for the next 18 years because she was pretty....Nothing is wrong with daneese.....Chris clearly is just selfish....because if he doesn't want to commit than he needs to let that be known. And understand that she is looking to commit and settle down with marriage and children....If thats something he's not interested in it's best he goes his own way...But there is no need to act as if she is wrong for wanting what she wants...Ole dude wants the cake and ice cream also.

I'll be honest to me he's coming off like a fukkboy....If I was her I'd feel disrespected since the main thing he is complaining about is having to meal prep his own food and missing the dog. Like he's grown as hell if you don't want to get married thats cool but don't get engaged.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you are the type of breh that will end up getting juiced by a pretty ass thot for the next 18 years because she was pretty....Nothing is wrong with daneese.....Chris clearly is just selfish....because if he doesn't want to commit than he needs to let that be known. And understand that she is looking to commit and settle down with marriage and children....If thats something he's not interested in it's best he goes his own way...But there is no need to act as if she is wrong for wanting what she wants...Ole dude wants the cake and ice cream also.

I'll be honest to me he's coming off like a fukkboy....If I was her I'd feel disrespected since the main thing he is complaining about is having to meal prep his own food and missing the dog.

He's trying to show he is "above" feelings. He knows he will miss her and he pretty much won't be able to trust any new woman in the manner he trusted her since he is "on" now. He's going to be very paranoid thinking everychick is out to get over on him, and this will eat him inside because he enjoys cup caking.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's trying to show he is "above" feelings. He knows he will miss her and he pretty much won't be able to trust any new woman in the manner he trusted her since he is "on" now. He's going to be very paranoid thinking everychick is out to get over on him, and this will eat him inside because he enjoys cup caking.

I almost put money on it watch him fukk around and get juiced within the next 2 years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
igor42462 days ago
I'll always watch and support Chris, but I feel like these vids are just to show Dennese hes fine without her

PumpChasers
2 days ago (edited)
igor4246 I got a roof over my head, money in my pocket, I'm very fit, I got my health, so why wouldn't I be ok...lmao U sound beta..yea I miss her company but nikka I ain't suicidal..im hoe ready dawg

igor4246
1 day ago
Never said you were to die without her, neither that you shouldnt do whatever you feel like about the situation. But you proved my point. It looked like you were saying "I am this, I am that" not to me, a random motherfukker on YT, but to yourself. That said, I dont wish to argue as you've helped me a lot since the POG days and I'll always hope you the best.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol why he so defensive? I'm so confused about dude, I really don't know if he wanna get married or not. I feel like he just want his cake and eat it too.

His behavior does seem unstable because there are so many imbalances.

It's not like he just wants to fukk her and other chicks all the time, he doesn't give me that vibe. It's like he's battling himself on what he wants. There's no clear path.

At least that's all of his worries tho, I'd rather worry about if I want a wife or not than how I'm gonna make my next dollar.

igor42462 days ago
I'll always watch and support Chris, but I feel like these vids are just to show Dennese hes fine without her

PumpChasers
2 days ago (edited)
igor4246 I got a roof over my head, money in my pocket, I'm very fit, I got my health, so why wouldn't I be ok...lmao U sound beta..yea I miss her company but nikka I ain't suicidal..im hoe ready dawg

igor4246
1 day ago
Never said you were to die without her, neither that you shouldnt do whatever you feel like about the situation. But you proved my point. It looked like you were saying "I am this, I am that" not to me, a random motherfukker on YT, but to yourself. That said, I dont wish to argue as you've helped me a lot since the POG days and I'll always hope you the best.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol why he so defensive? I'm so confused about dude, I really don't know if he wanna get married or not. I feel like he just want his cake and eat it too.

His behavior does seem unstable because there are so many imbalances.

It's not like he just wants to fukk her and other chicks all the time, he doesn't give me that vibe. It's like he's battling himself on what he wants. There's no clear path.

At least that's all of his worries tho, I'd rather worry about if I want a wife or not than how I'm gonna make my next dollar.

lol he is a beta. The vid I got those comments from he has some white girl in it, and then is on the phone saying "hey big bootie" tryna show he has "moved on" I assume.