POG/Pumpchasers is so trash now :wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You're not excusing his behavior but it's still her fault? How does that work?

It was obvious Chris was cheating long ago. I remember a video where he kissed a white chick at a new years party. He was obviously fukking Dina. Should Deneese have started through all that? We could argue either way. But Chris shouldn't have cheated. If he was right to cheat he wouldn't have been eaten up by guilt
Because I never said it was her fault. Like you said he should have never cheated but once it was obvious he was, that should been a sign to leave. Staying basically excuses his behavior. And I do not think he is being eaten up by guilt. The apology is just him trying to save face for his fans that's it.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He got caught up in some entanglements :francis::mjcry:

It’s a little bit funny now when you watch his past videos with the women he hung out or simply trained with, he probably smashed about 70-80 percent of them. I’m just curious of the one whom was trying to expose him. She must have wanted more from him but Chris was probably like nah, you just a side chick, play your position.

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I can't belive grown men are in this thread literally stanning for a self millionaire breh to marry a bytch he met when he was already on his way.

2nd having watched a gang of YouTube content since 2007 and having emotional intelligence, 90% of everything happening in this guy's channel as far as his relationship with his baby momma is concerned is utterly fake and for clout/views.

Lastly all you brehs need to search up The Black Phillip Show by Patrice O'Neal and read "The Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon.
Such a lack of understanding of female nature and mating psychology in this whole thread.

Brehs talking about "ride or die".:francis::snoop:
Also this notion of a man needing to have kids or else he'll be old and lonely is such a feminine shaming /dread passive tactic that women always ALWAYS use.. Again I'm shocked the amount of projection going on.

That said this Chris guy is not that smart, a classic case of an average looking l short man complex lame getting more money than he could ever have imagined and now living the Playa lifestyle (minus the emotional and social IQ of a natural Playa)... Thus all these dumb moves

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't belive grown men are in this thread literally stanning for a self millionaire breh to marry a bytch he met when he was already on his way.

2nd having watched a gang of YouTube content since 2007 and having emotional intelligence, 90% of everything happening in this guy's channel as far as his relationship with his baby momma is concerned is utterly fake and for clout/views.

Lastly all you brehs need to search up The Black Phillip Show by Patrice O'Neal and read "The Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon.
Such a lack of understanding of female nature and mating psychology in this whole thread.

Brehs talking about "ride or die".:francis::snoop:
Also this notion of a man needing to have kids or else he'll be old and lonely is such a feminine shaming /dread passive tactic that women always ALWAYS use.. Again I'm shocked the amount of projection going on.

That said this Chris guy is not that smart, a classic case of an average looking l short man complex lame getting more money than he could ever have imagined and now living the Playa lifestyle (minus the emotional and social IQ of a natural Playa)... Thus all these dumb moves
Facts Chris would’ve been a ultra lame without the YouTube shyt,difference between him and a Mike Rashid,you can tell Rashid prolly been getting chicks way before he got rich,Chris you can tell YouTube saved him

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Facts Chris would’ve been a ultra lame without the YouTube shyt,difference between him and a Mike Rashid,you can tell Rashid prolly been getting chicks way before he got rich,Chris you can tell YouTube saved him
I actually think some of the average looking and broke brehs in this thread are living vicariously through Chris' trajectory in the last 9 years (in terms of both his physique and money) and have a Deneese-eque crush in their own lives.

So they want this "she held him down whe didn't have nothing, she helped her King build an empire, then they got married, had 3/4 kids and lived happily ever after" fantasy soooooooo bad.
Coz if Deneese can hold down a short simp/lame like Chris, then maybe they have a chance with the women that they've always wanted to have, but didn't have the looks, game and or money/status to attain.

Chris and Deneese relationship is pretty much what happens when 2 people who are close in age transition into their mid 30s and one partner is more successful than the other.
The other partner is gonna start pushing for marriage, kids etc to try and get an insurance policy.(usually the woman who's looks and sexual market value is plummeting and she hates the power dynamic that her man can still pull what he wants)

A man is not supposed to buckle under this pressure/dread game (a woman will use EVERYTHING at her disposal to manipulate a free man into committing to her).

The only issue here is Chris is just a lame/simp with money, so he doesn't even know how to handle the situation like a Playa.

Also rather glaringly clear to me is that there is NO older man/OG /Father /Masculine guide or mentor for Chris, no one had even brought that up or discussed it.

Breh is clearly the product of a single mother household to me. Where the hell is his father or OG uncle who's been there done that to give the game from a man's perspective, that's a massive reason why he move based off emotions. But I digress

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He had chicks before YouTube. He had chicks during the early days of YouTube before the money really came in. Hell he bagged Deneese before he had bread. There's plenty of his early videos showing that. He was going to the club just like he was recently. The chick he was with before Deneese was better looking.

He's pretty much been the same person until the baby, settling down, cheating drama. The money and online fame brought in more women but he had them so you guys are running with a false narrative.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Chris just in denial about what he wants. He’s been saying forever he doesn’t want to get married or have kids. But knows deep down that he needs and wants Denese around. Hoe ready brand just don’t sound right when you got a wife and kids at home. He can’t be both so he confused as fukk

Chris biggest problem is all them little yes man Mexicans he be hanging around nowadays.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He had chicks before YouTube. He had chicks during the early days of YouTube before the money really came in. Hell he bagged Deneese before he had bread. There's plenty of his early videos showing that. He was going to the club just like he was recently. The chick he was with before Deneese was better looking.

He's pretty much been the same person until the baby, settling down, cheating drama. The money and online fame brought in more women but he had them so you guys are running with a false narrative.
Man hell Naw I been following Chris since the Walmart whey protein days as well and while he got females sometimes it wasn’t nothing like now nor the kind of women he pull now stop it

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man hell Naw I been following Chris since the Walmart whey protein days as well and while he got females sometimes it wasn’t nothing like now nor the kind of women he pull now stop it

You made it sound he had no chicks. Of course the money magnifies what you can pull but that's true for most men.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You made it sound he had no chicks. Of course the money magnifies what you can pull but that's true for most men.
My bad. But he wasn’t pulling grade A like he is now. Mike Rashid for instance look like he had bad bytches regardless it’s a difference

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually think some of the average looking and broke brehs in this thread are living vicariously through Chris' trajectory in the last 9 years (in terms of both his physique and money) and have a Deneese-eque crush in their own lives.

So they want this "she held him down whe didn't have nothing, she helped her King build an empire, then they got married, had 3/4 kids and lived happily ever after" fantasy soooooooo bad.
Coz if Deneese can hold down a short simp/lame like Chris, then maybe they have a chance with the women that they've always wanted to have, but didn't have the looks, game and or money/status to attain.

Chris and Deneese relationship is pretty much what happens when 2 people who are close in age transition into their mid 30s and one partner is more successful than the other.
The other partner is gonna start pushing for marriage, kids etc to try and get an insurance policy.(usually the woman who's looks and sexual market value is plummeting and she hates the power dynamic that her man can still pull what he wants)

A man is not supposed to buckle under this pressure/dread game (a woman will use EVERYTHING at her disposal to manipulate a free man into committing to her).

The only issue here is Chris is just a lame/simp with money, so he doesn't even know how to handle the situation like a Playa.

Also rather glaringly clear to me is that there is NO older man/OG /Father /Masculine guide or mentor for Chris, no one had even brought that up or discussed it.

Breh is clearly the product of a single mother household to me. Where the hell is his father or OG uncle who's been there done that to give the game from a man's perspective, that's a massive reason why he move based off emotions. But I digress

chris’s dad is in his life and still married to his mom. He’s had his dad in numerous videos in the past.