Police are searching for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice for his involvement in major accident

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
NFL players remain the biggest fukking dummies in the sporting world.

I suppose it's inevitable with all that head trauma but damn :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put in a call to Tyler Boyd right in now Veach :beli:

Edit: Titans signed him:snoop:

Find me another clip of a rookie WR yelling at a HOF QB

It’s not the behavior u wanna see, coaches don’t even want nikkas talkin to the QB during the game, let alone yelling at your HOF QB

U not got find another rookie WR doing sum shyt like this, played and watched enough football to kno

Find me a rookie in the Super Bowl with a chance to win the game.

That sideline incident was light. Guys want to win the damn game and get into it when plays aren't executed. No big deal. Rashee wasn't a problem on the field at any other point. You can't use that as a sign of a character issue.

Kelce damn near trucked Andy Reid on the sidelines and Mahomes went off on the refs earlier on the season.

It's just the intensity that happens during the course of a game.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Put in a call to Tyler Boyd right in now Veach :beli:

Edit: Titans signed him:snoop:

Find me a rookie in the Super Bowl with a chance to win the game.

That sideline incident was light. Guys want to win the damn game and get into it when plays aren't executed. No big deal. Rashee wasn't a problem on the field at any other point. You can't use that as a sign of a character issue.

Kelce damn near trucked Andy Reid on the sidelines and Mahomes went off on the refs earlier on the season.

It's just the intensity that happens during the course of a game.
There’s many rookies who were in chances to win the Super Bowl, no level of football is a coach allowing a newcomer WR yell at the QB

More of a testament to Mahomes fr fr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got her name early when the incident happened...........been in them DM's.

I'm bout to ball out with the settlement $ nikka. Make this daffy duck looking hoe think I'm there for love. :blessed:
She look like a grand master head monster, to.Come back to Jbo with a review if it ever goes down:obama: