Police Chase With A Hijacked UPS Truck Leads To A Deadly Shootout In South Florida!

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
cot damn. Lawsuits and therapy session for years

13 and counting pages of accurate criticism of police misconduct, but nothing about the degenerates that started this? Yes jewlery insurance is available but so are jobs
Not only did they rob a spot, they proceeded to take a hostage, then shoot at cops

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps

13 and counting pages of accurate criticism of police misconduct, but nothing about the degenerates that started this? Yes jewlery insurance is available but so are jobs
Not only did they rob a spot, they proceeded to take a hostage, then shoot at cops
Yea, they are to blame too to a large extent but two people died due to unnecessary police gunfire. Criminals are too far gone , but cops should do better.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yea, they are to blame too to a large extent but two people died due to unnecessary police gunfire. Criminals are too far gone , but cops should do better.
nah breh, both gotta do better
Can't have tolerance for degenerates OR any more policy for criminals to eat off of civilians/squares

Like the policy that rightfully stop cops from chasing car thieves in heavily populated cities. So now the car thieves know that the chase is temporary and prosecutors are decriminalizing everything. So how do you deter folks from stealing cars for joy rides? not like this

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

All things being equals, we expect criminals to do criminals things. Criminals usually face criminal consequences.

We dont expect cops engage in shootouts while civilians are around. We damn sure dont expect them to kill said civilians. Cops rarely face criminal consequences when they fukk up this badly.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:patrice:In Academy they taught me that as an officer I own every bullet sent from my weapon. So i had BETTER not hit a innocent civilian or that's my ass!

I know in Duval we just had two officers lowkey sent to jail for hitting a innocent during a robbery.

Waiting to see how this play out.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:In Academy they taught me that as an officer I own every bullet sent from my weapon. So i had BETTER not hit a innocent civilian or that's my ass!

I know in Duval we just had two officers lowkey sent to jail for hitting a innocent during a robbery.

Waiting to see how this play out.

Lol none of these officers will face repercussions this is south florida

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Shut you’re cac ass blue lives matter up

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Someone mentioned this video already in the thread but in 2013 on the same highway, a high speed police chase led to the suspect crashing into a civilian and she was ejected from her car. The video is distressing so brace yourselves.

:picard::picard::picard:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
All things being equals, we expect criminals to do criminals things. Criminals usually face criminal consequences.

We dont expect cops engage in shootouts while civilians are around. We damn sure dont expect them to kill said civilians. Cops rarely face criminal consequences when they fukk up this badly.

...criminals doing criminal things includes starting a shootout while civilians are around
Putting their life on the line by engaging active shooters is nothing new and if law enforcement chose not to, they will be rightfully called cowards, ineffective, and not doing their jobs

Worst, that decision would embolden criminals to continue to do criminal things more often, while "cops rarely face criminal consequences when they fukk up this badly"

So it's silly to hint that tolerating criminal acts, that always targets civilians/squares, is due to the action of rogue cops and whether they get punished

Shut you’re cac ass blue lives matter up
typical gibberish of a criminal lives matter self-serving try-hard that could only rely on criticizing obvious police misconduct stories to prove they earned a social justice warrior merit badge

...wouldn't it be more serviceable to the folks you're trying to impress, if after calling me a police lives matter cac, to then refute what I said so that other police lives matter cacs can't use same argument? but no.
yet another example of why Black folks need to abandon identity politics because as this opportunist shows, his version of it is pro-him, which is the norm of most identity politic junkies

Too many nikkas on here can't even be consistent between threads but keep talmbowt fighting white supremacy. bubu protect the Black community, meh criminals are criminals