• Rogue

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Psylocke

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Gambit

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • Emma Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Angel/Archangel, Iceman, Havok, Banshee, Dazzler, Jubilee, Bishop, etc.)

Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I like Magneto.. I like villains with a strong purpose ... it makes for good story telling. Sometimes I find myself siding with Magneto because he isn’t in the wrong most of the time. He just doesn’t have sympathy for humans. It’s easy to relate to him. Not to mention dude is quick to kill anyone but protects mutants at all costs. So he’s a pretty layered villain.. (not one dimensional) to be honest, he’s my favorite villain in Marvel because of it.

I think it’s because his point of view isn’t necessarily wrong.. his perspective is just different from Xavier.. it makes for good story telling. It’s like two sides that make sense to collide all the time, but understanding both.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found some data on twitter that had me thinking about this thread.

Someone made a note on how many times each character appeared during the Chris Claremont run from 1976-1991:

...as well as how many speech bubbles and thought bubbles each character got during that run...

There's also a chart for how often each character showed up in and out of costume...

Finally, this here status posted below is why I keep saying that 80s Claremont is the GOAT era. The 90s were cool because of the nostalgia since we were kids, but the Claremont X-men in the 80s had layers to them.
You could teach college courses on this stuff.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Gambit....

Wolverine was a midget with the Napoleon complex and was punching dudes instead of using his claws