Polo G shows how much he’s made off merchandise

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The young breh new line for his upcoming project has gotten 620 orders and made $31,000.

:ehh:

Just shows you how much money is in merchandise for artists. U got the Griselda guys selling $300 crewnecks and partnering with streetwear brands. They don’t sell a lot of records but able to make money selling clothes, vinyls, and touring clubs.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'll be that, I don't make any effort to know these random not really famous rappers unless they have serious bars, and this guy doesn't strike me as that.

Good for him making that bread, though. I see the hustle. Westside Gunn has shown us the way :blessed:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I'll be that, I don't make any effort to know these random not really famous rappers unless they have serious bars, and this guy doesn't strike me as that.

Good for him making that bread, though. I see the hustle. Westside Gunn has shown us the way :blessed:
Polo G is a young spitter from Chicago, being flabby isn't trendy nor cool lol

Not really famous? lmao those numbers saying different

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The merchandise is terrible but he's smart for bundling it with an album. Westside Gunn could learn from that instead of complaining about people not supporting art.