Polo G shows how much he’s made off merchandise

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be that, I don't make any effort to know these random not really famous rappers unless they have serious bars, and this guy doesn't strike me as that.

Good for him making that bread, though. I see the hustle. Westside Gunn has shown us the way :blessed:
You nikkas be in the booth for no reason but just to complain about shyt :mjtf:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You nikkas be in the booth for no reason but just to complain about shyt :mjtf:
Who complained? It's my first time hearing of him, and I saluted his hustle. Some people posted some videos, now I can check his music out. Y'all nikkas try too hard. Here's a pity dap though.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's not bad. Better than average lyrics for 2020. Good luck to him.:ehh:

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
LOL is he trying to promote like he came up with the idea of selling your own merch?

Merch is 2nd to touring $$$$ for any artist ever. This isn't something new, and just because he sold $31k worth of merch from a shopify site doesn't mean he's going to see much of that money.

Dude is signed to Columbia so it's more than likely a 360 deal.

Not trying to be a hater but if you're posting about artists selling merch; why not focus on artists who are handling it on a DIY basis but at the highest degree - i.e. Roc Marciano with putting out digital releases before they hit all services but for like, $30 and he sells thousands.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be that, I don't make any effort to know these random not really famous rappers unless they have serious bars, and this guy doesn't strike me as that.

Good for him making that bread, though. I see the hustle. Westside Gunn has shown us the way :blessed:

Who complained? It's my first time hearing of him, and I saluted his hustle. Some people posted some videos, now I can check his music out. Y'all nikkas try too hard. Here's a pity dap though.
That whole first post was a complaint that passive aggressive shyt wasn’t a fukking salute. You “I need bars” nerds be trying way too hard on here