Polo G shows how much he’s made off merchandise

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
No clue,
but i bet Polo will shut this shyt down for copyright infringement

Possibly :ehh:

But if they see something they like, Polo are just as likely to let him live for now and copy one of his designs, in the future - the same way they did with some of the Lo Life custom joints during the reissues last year..

shyt - Rack Lo has been moving buttons and patches with Polo crests for years - I've bought some from him, - with no fukks given and if they know about Thirstin there's no way they don't know about Rack.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know I'm guilty

everytime I see some "Young", "Lil", or crew affiliation acronym rapper I'm like :dwillhuh:
Too many (not all, before nikkas get upset) of these guys are interchangeable. Never in Hip-Hop has it been cool to sound like other people, and the bar for lyrics hasn't been this low ever, so us older listeners are not going to receive it the same way. It's not about hate, most (again, not all) of these guys are way below the standard I've enjoyed for the past 30+ years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Too many (not all)l, before nikkas get upset) of these guys are interchangeable. Never in Hip-Hop has it been cool to sound like other people, and the bar for lyrics hasn't been this low ever, so us older listeners are not going to receive it the same way.

100% on point. This is my biggest "issue".

way too many clones of cats doing the exact same shyt. That's why they so disposable. The ones that don't are the ones that aren't being promoted and getting their shine enough. The only reason I even peep some of the newer cats is because of the Booth and listening to cats that @NV-ME mentions on the Fiyastarter podcast. At least I can find the quality dudes this way.

I just don't know these new nikkaz!! Just straight :flabbynsick:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
LOL is he trying to promote like he came up with the idea of selling your own merch?

Merch is 2nd to touring $$$$ for any artist ever. This isn't something new, and just because he sold $31k worth of merch from a shopify site doesn't mean he's going to see much of that money.

Dude is signed to Columbia so it's more than likely a 360 deal.

Not trying to be a hater but if you're posting about artists selling merch; why not focus on artists who are handling it on a DIY basis but at the highest degree - i.e. Roc Marciano with putting out digital releases before they hit all services but for like, $30 and he sells thousands.
:scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
100% on point. This is my biggest "issue".

way too many clones of cats doing the exact same shyt. That's why they so disposable. The ones that don't are the ones that aren't being promoted and getting their shine enough. The only reason I even peep some of the newer cats is because of the Booth and listening to cats that @NV-ME mentions on the Fiyastarter podcast. At least I can find the quality dudes this way.

I just don't know these new nikkaz!! Just straight :flabbynsick:
Too many (not all, before nikkas get upset) of these guys are interchangeable. Never in Hip-Hop has it been cool to sound like other people, and the bar for lyrics hasn't been this low ever, so us older listeners are not going to receive it the same way. It's not about hate, most (again, not all) of these guys are way below the standard I've enjoyed for the past 30+ years.
This guy is dope

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The young breh new line for his upcoming project has gotten 620 orders and made $31,000.

:ehh:

Just shows you how much money is in merchandise for artists. U got the Griselda guys selling $300 crewnecks and partnering with streetwear brands. They don’t sell a lot of records but able to make money selling clothes, vinyls, and touring clubs.

surprised his buzz ain't up, he dropped one project that was making noise and then disappeared