Pooh Shiesty Indicted by Feds. Update: Sentenced to 63 months

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The serial # on a $100 bill left at robbery scene matched one he flashed on IG days earlier

PI4SENV.png

Feds unleashing James Bond shyt on this dude. It's over.
full
:dead:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wait the same exact bill? What are the chances of that :what:

Very high probably. So many people live on social media and post way too many details.

I remember a sometime last year this crazy person stalked this Japanese singer by reading a sign or something off of a reflection in her eye in a pic she posted

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
wallo told him

Damn that was some real ass shyt he was talking :wow:

I been saying something similar in the sense that young (or even older) brehs be willing to throw their whole freedom away to prove their gangsta to a bunch of people who gone talk bout them for 3 months tops then forget all about them. So he doing 25 years just for the block to big him up for a few months. That shyt ain’t cool.

Another thing a lot of brehs, especially young brehs, don’t realize is all this undying Love for your homies shyt is not the move. Them same dudes you call your homies in your 20s, you prolly won’t even be cool with most of them like that by the time y’all in y’all 30s. There’s dudes I would have done a bid for in my early 20s that I don’t even speak to now.

Not saying you shouldn’t have friends but we got an unhealthy perspective on friendship especially in the hood. Dudes tombout when they get rich they gone buy their homies houses and cars and shyt, but won’t do anything for a chick. Damn near giving the homies privileges they should be giving their wife while giving their girl the lack of privilege they should be giving their homies :gucci: