Daps
Wait the same exact bill? What are the chances of that :what:

Have you not seen Pooh's IG?

This nikka be spreading money on his arm serial #'s all out all the damn time

EYPC7d3XQAMqH-r.jpg

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why did the feds pick this up? Would they usually pick up a shooting robbery like this ?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why did the feds pick this up? Would they usually pick up a shooting robbery like this ?
Because he's a famous rapper and they trying take them nikkas down. I think the Feds have an operation to get rappers off the streets, bet the operation name will be exposed soon.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's a famous rapper and they trying take them nikkas down. I think the Feds have an operation to get rappers off the streets, bet the operation name will be exposed soon.

The feds have an operation to get gangsters off the streets not rappers. They ain't building cases against Common and Kweli. Rappers have nothing to worry about. If you're actively gangbanging while making music than it's to be expected. This ain't the hip hop police.

lol at the feds taking on a case because he's a rapper. It's says it's because he violated the Hobbs act. He committed a federal crime so it's a federal case.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs is he out or getting out??

I asked because he's on the line up here with Megan in August. I wasn't sure if he was out of his situation or still sitting.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
The feds have an operation to get gangsters off the streets not rappers. They ain't building cases against Common and Kweli. Rappers have nothing to worry about. If you're actively gangbanging while making music than it's to be expected. This ain't the hip hop police.

lol at the feds taking on a case because he's a rapper. It's says it's because he violated the Hobbs act. He committed a federal crime so it's a federal case.

:ehh:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you.
Dumb asses trying to equate it to Mandela being locked up.
I have zero sympathy for a multi millionaire nikka with thots and the world at his fingertip throwing it away in order to keep it real.
Let his dumbass sit down somewhere and ponder stuff though