Pooh Shiesty Indicted by Feds. Update: Sentenced to 63 months

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that was some real ass shyt he was talking :wow:

I been saying something similar in the sense that young (or even older) brehs be willing to throw their whole freedom away to prove their gangsta to a bunch of people who gone talk bout them for 3 months tops then forget all about them. So he doing 25 years just for the block to big him up for a few months. That shyt ain’t cool.

Another thing a lot of brehs, especially young brehs, don’t realize is all this undying Love for your homies shyt is not the move. Them same dudes you call your homies in your 20s, you prolly won’t even be cool with most of them like that by the time y’all in y’all 30s. There’s dudes I would have done a bid for in my early 20s that I don’t even speak to now.

Not saying you shouldn’t have friends but we got an unhealthy perspective on friendship especially in the hood. Dudes tombout when they get rich they gone buy their homies houses and cars and shyt, but won’t do anything for a chick. Damn near giving the homies privileges they should be giving their wife while giving their girl the lack of privilege they should be giving their homies :gucci:

needs to be printed and posted throughout America lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at some point when your'e making legit/decent money off your music,brand etc....you have to realize it's time to move different. Its crazy how many people in the rap game flush their opportunities down the drain.
None of them expected to make it so they don’t know how to move different when they do make it

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Who?

I swear to God I cant keep up with these nikkas man.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The indictment charges Williams, Brown, and Darosa each with one count of conspiring to possess firearms in furtherance of a crime of violence, conspiring to commit a Hobbs Act robbery, committing a Hobbs Act robbery, and discharging a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence.

conspiring to disrupt interstate commerce under the Hobbs act is a ridiculous overcharge started under the Sessions Justice Department to crack down on urban crime.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The indictment charges Williams, Brown, and Darosa each with one count of conspiring to possess firearms in furtherance of a crime of violence, conspiring to commit a Hobbs Act robbery, committing a Hobbs Act robbery, and discharging a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence.

conspiring to disrupt interstate commerce under the Hobbs act is a ridiculous overcharge started under the Sessions Justice Department to crack down on urban crime.
Sounds like he’s really fuked