Pooh Shiesty was worth $3.4M

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Net worth doesn’t mean money in the bank. That’s how much the label thinks they can make off him there are people with billion dollar betworths off of strictly valuations like Kanye
it means he has assets equal to 3.4m

whats the problem?

thats how everyone's net worth is calculated

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Not surprised. I remember ppl being shocked juice wrld had like $2 mil liquid in the bank, on top of the cars and house(houses?) he actually owned.

These young kids have the most opportunity to eat through music, brand deals or shows. Even look at the tekashi shyt from after release, he was still grossing close to a mil a year with no ability to do shows/music flopping/etc.

Now it's of upmost importance to hire the best lawyers and accountants to read, keep track of and make financial records accessible/readable for them. They're getting nikkas through obfuscation and shyt hard to parse with good amount of money up front and throughout, but yk

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It’s not that simple

I mean, it is though even including evaluation which is why it constantly fluctuates. Musk's net worth is primarily tied around Tesla's evaluation, same with Zuckerberg and bezos with Facebook and Amazon respectively. Net worth has never meant liquid and can't ever because of devaluation across assets.

And it has 0 to do with labels. They can't set a person's net worth because, in best and most case scenarios, they have 0 control over it. You can use your record advance money to invest in yourself and end up with a positive net worth after accounting for your advance and shyt

Kanye's net worth is mainly tied to the Yeezy brand he owns 100% of. Just like it is for literally everybody else that high up.
(I.e. Tesla, meta, Amazon, Microsoft, etc)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The difference between him and businessmen is that his assets are owned by the label until he pays off his advance with interest.

I mean, no? They're under his name. I mean, if he couldn't pay back the advance ever, then yeah, he would sell them to pay an advance back I guess, but it usually goes you'll just make far less on the next album til the prior debt is paid off.

If he's renting, it's an asset of the banks first and foremost. If he owns any property, it's his assest first and foremost.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Rappers don’t have money. They’re basing his net worth off his music rights which are owned by the label.

All the money you see rappers with comes from their album budget.

But if you wanna believe that this guy made 3.4 million in 6 months be my guest. Makes no difference to the reality of the situation at hand.

Didn’t even make 1 official album. I honestly don’t think dude has seen a dime off music

You got it bro

Idk who would calculate music rights he doesn't own into a fukking net worth statement for court, but go off.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Rappers don’t have money. They’re basing his net worth off his music rights which are owned by the label.

But if you wanna believe that this guy made 3.4 million in 6 months be my guest. Makes no difference to the reality of the situation at hand.

Didn’t even make 1 official album. I honestly don’t think dude has seen a dime off music
Stop hating nikka he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on his jewelry and drug habit alone :mjlol:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He eating but everybody aint poppin like holmes. He would probably do similar to Durk if he was still out. But for every Pooh Shiesty its like 20 rappers getting like a 300k advance or whatever and having to work with that.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Back in blood with durk at least 2 or 3x plat and shiesty album is platinum or close to it

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Method had every right to pose the question.
Why has he not been answered tho.
Instead of the neg virtroil.
you frame him in print of having.

Art Barr

the money is better now regardless of skill set.