Possible Injury To Sasha Banks?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I said this a couple months back when Naomi and Paige botched one, they shouldn't even let the men do reverse Ranas. I dont know wtf they're thinking letting these girls try that dangerous shyt.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I said this a couple months back when Naomi and Paige botched one, they shouldn't even let the men do reverse Ranas. I dont know wtf they're thinking letting these girls try that dangerous shyt.

According to that logic and reasoning, 85% of the male roster shouldn't be executing half of their moveset.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really sucks, she was just starting to get comfortable and cooking again. Wanted to see some AEW appearances hope she have a speedy recovery.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not gonna lie I kinda sighed..

Well it's gonna be less people no matter where you end up if you leaving the biggest company.

I bet if you ask her though she will say "what a difference a year makes I'm finally having fun and developing my career the way I want" It's clear she don't care about how much attendance she performs in front of.

Definitely need to see an E return at some point before she retire though, only fitting.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Well it's gonna be less people no matter where you end up if you leaving the biggest company.

I bet if you ask her though she will say "what a difference a year makes I'm finally having fun and developing my career the way I want" It's clear she don't care about how much attendance she performs in front of.

Definitely need to see an E return at some point before she retire though, only fitting.
These weirdos act like they know what’s best for a stranger. She’s enjoying herself and doing more for her career. It’s not like she’s never going back to the E; I’m sure she’ll be back in 3-5 years.