Possible Match: TIM BRADLEY vs ADRIEN BRONER????..talks taking place for Late JULY DATE

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Lol tim too skilled for him. Would probably beat his ass, no sweat, though there's always a chance Tim is washed or he brings the best out of Adrien.

It's crazy Adrien hasn't won a meaningful fight in years, yet he's still a top attraction. He's like a superstar gatekeeper :laff: nikkas looking for that Adrien broner stimulus package :banderas:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Lol tim too skilled for him. Would probably beat his ass, no sweat, though there's always a chance Tim is washed or he brings the best out of Adrien.

It's crazy Adrien hasn't won a meaningful fight in years, yet he's still a top attraction. He's like a superstar gatekeeper :laff: nikkas looking for that Adrien broner stimulus package :banderas:

its true.....it's that drawing power that Broker brings to the table in terms of his personality and celeb status

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bradley has literally only lost to Pac-Man this is easy
Lies...... he brutally lost to Prov, and got koed by Jessie Vargas:ufdup:

Am I supposed to believe AB wont touch his chin; when Tim has been having fun selling shots doing backflips like prime Shawn Micheals:heh:

Intriguing:patrice::jbhmm::lupe:

Bradley has the style to trouble AB, but you gotta have some pop for AB to keep his hands in his pockets for a extended time; I see by round 5-6 AB badly hurting Timmy, brawling and forgetting he has no power, and forgetting about defense....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Am I supposed to believe AB wont touch his chin; when Tim has been having fun selling shots doing backflips like prime Shawn Micheals:heh:

Bradley has the style to trouble AB, but you gotta have some pop for AB to keep his hands in his pockets for a extended time; I see by round 5-6 AB badly hurting Timmy, brawling and forgetting he has no power, and forgetting about defense....
Bradley has literally only lost to Pac-Man this is easy
Power-Broner
Speed-Broner
Defense- Broner
Chin-Broner
Reach=Both lil Nikkas
Heart=equal
Technical skills-AB
Workrate-Timmy
Jab-Timmy
Every other punch-Bradley

AB should mop the floor with a inactive Bradley 5 days a week but this is AB we talking about, the boy slow:mindblown:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wouldnt say too skilled. Tim has never been an elite level fighter to me as far as skills are concerned. That being said, he supremely conditioned, determined, and great work rate. No question he is the better fighter. The long layoff could hurt him, also, even though he has shown a great chin, fighters with power always seem to hurt him at some point.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Provid only landed a couple really hard punches but was throughly out boxed and Vargas got a lucky punch after losing 11 rounds ala AB vs Porter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldnt say too skilled. Tim has never been an elite level fighter to me as far as skills are concerned. That being said, he supremely conditioned, determined, and great work rate. No question he is the better fighter. The long layoff could hurt him, also, even though he has shown a great chin, fighters with power always seem to hurt him at some point.
Facts fight is a clear toss up; plus Bradley be getting his Brandon Rios on balloning up to 200 pounds, he's been off two years........

Then again I saw Gavin Rees troubling AB and handcuffing with his workrate.....Given all the facets 12-0 Bradley he'll take the Porter domination of AB up a notch:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Provid only landed a couple really hard punches but was throughly out boxed and Vargas got a lucky punch after losing 11 rounds ala AB vs Porter
Breh Prov had like 3-4 10-8 rounds that could have been counted; matter of fact a HOFer shouldnt struggle with no bum nikka that has Algieri problems

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
AB power never truly translated past 140 minus a lucky punch against porter. If it did he would have KO Vargas

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Breh Prov had like 3-4 10-8 rounds that could have been counted; matter of fact a HOFer shouldnt struggle with no bum nikka that has Algieri problems
Prov wasn’t a bum then, that’s one of the fights that ruined him. And I need to rewatch the fight but when I first watched it, it was clearly only a fight when Bradley stayed in the pocket to bang.