Possible Match: TIM BRADLEY vs ADRIEN BRONER????..talks taking place for Late JULY DATE

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Prov wasn’t a bum then, that’s one of the fights that ruined him. And I need to rewatch the fight but when I first watched it, it was clearly only a fight when Bradley stayed in the pocket to bang.
Prov was a bum nikka, definition of a c class fighter off of resume and names he's faced........

Bradley stays in the pocket in bang 9/10 matches; matter of fact the only fight this nikka boxed was vs JMM otherwise he a pure brawler......Why people gotta to be making excuses for Bradley I used to like him too, but Bradley career look funny in the light looking back.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
AB power never truly translated past 140 minus a lucky punch against porter. If it did he would have KO Vargas
Lies again, the boy has scary rare fight changing power, he should be just trying to land out here like Hurd....I cant think of one match where AB aint buzz the shyt out of someone whether winning or getting his ass kicked all night and thats going back his last 16-18 matches.........

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB power never truly translated past 140 minus a lucky punch against porter. If it did he would have KO Vargas

that was no lucky punch against Porter. that is when AB knew he needed a KO and sat down on that punch like hell. look at it again. no luck about it. AB power not translating at higher weights is because of his abysmal work rate. he doesnt set up his punches. when he stepped up his work rate against Vargas, he won every round. the rounds he lost are the ones he didnt punch in. he didnt need set up punches at 130-135 because he was way bigger than those guys and just steamrolled them with size.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prov wasn’t a bum then, that’s one of the fights that ruined him. And I need to rewatch the fight but when I first watched it, it was clearly only a fight when Bradley stayed in the pocket to bang.

thats the other problem. Bradley likes to get brave too much. only time he really surprised us was when he boxed the shyt outta JMM because he didnt want to get countered. if Bradley bangs with Broner, would be a mistake. if he boxes him, should get the UD.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Prov was a bum nikka, definition of a c class fighter off of resume and names he's faced........

Bradley stays in the pocket in bang 9/10 matches; matter of fact the only fight this nikka boxed was vs JMM otherwise he a pure brawler......Why people gotta to be making excuses for Bradley I used to like him too, but Bradley career look funny in the light looking back.....
He won all the fights I just watched this prov right back and even if you give him two 10-8 he still lost easily.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
that was no lucky punch against Porter. that is when AB knew he needed a KO and sat down on that punch like hell. look at it again. no luck about it. AB power not translating at higher weights is because of his abysmal work rate. he doesnt set up his punches. when he stepped up his work rate against Vargas, he won every round. the rounds he lost are the ones he didnt punch in. he didnt need set up punches at 130-135 because he was way bigger than those guys and just steamrolled them with size.
So why do y’all think his punch power will magically come back.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So why do y’all think his punch power will magically come back.
The boy needs to let his hands go that's all, he knows the feeling of that Maidana power and still can't shake it.... Otherwise the asswhoopings he sit there and take he be eating them

Because of Maidana he fights with his feet square in position to cover, he needs to learn to fight off the foot and practice leading with that foot thatll keep him at a decent enough distance popping the jab and lunging in with quick hooks, as well keep his right cocked and not cowering only shooting punches under...Fight on left front foot and moving his damn feet will free up the hands

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I wouldnt say too skilled. Tim has never been an elite level fighter to me as far as skills are concerned. That being said, he supremely conditioned, determined, and great work rate. No question he is the better fighter. The long layoff could hurt him, also, even though he has shown a great chin, fighters with power always seem to hurt him at some point.
Takes an elite fighter to beat some of the guys on his win column, guys like Marquez.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The boy needs to let his hands go that's all, he knows the feeling of that Maidana power and still can't shake it.... Otherwise the asswhoopings he sit there and take he be eating them

Because of Maidana he fights with his feet square in position to cover, he needs to learn to fight off the foot and practice leading with that foot thatll keep him at a decent enough distance popping the jab and lunging in with quick hooks, as well keep his right cocked and not cowering only shooting punches under...Fight on left front foot and moving his damn feet will free up the hands
I agree but I also think it’s over, that was a career changing fight. Even Judah cake baxk from a worse beating, dude will never fight like that again because he doesn’t want to feel the pain and embarrassment he got from a above average Chino.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No surprise the library dwelling fakkit @Skip b is in here trying to shade BATB.

Lol at someone with hands in pocket syndrome like AB beating Tim. Maybe after 2yrs off but that’d be the only reason.
Trust bradley chin to not get Buzzed by AB and his weird power, brehs.....

Didnt I say 12-0 Bradley fakkit:stopitslime:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Trust bradley chin to not get Buzzed by AB and his weird power, brehs.....

Didnt I say 12-0 Bradley fakkit:stopitslime:
I didn’t say anything about that. Fact is you tryna shade BATB in general, with your stupid bullshyt, and I ain’t havin it. I’d say call into RingGangRadio, but you probably don’t have a smart phone—or your own computer, plus you’d probably cry like a bytch when I started shutting you down with straight facts. So put the library to use, go read a book, and work on improving your minimum wage life.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didn’t say anything about that. Fact is you tryna shade BATB in general, with your stupid bullshyt, and I ain’t havin it. I’d say call into RingGangRadio, but you probably don’t have a smart phone—or your own computer, plus you’d probably cry like a bytch when I started shutting you down with straight facts. So put the library to use, go read a book, and work on improving your minimum wage life.
:mjlol:

Does @RGR_Newzz sit in your lap and u hold his waist, like Broner and Davis, while you listen to him Juelz his bullshyt...:ufdup:

:birdman: