Possible Match: TIM BRADLEY vs ADRIEN BRONER????..talks taking place for Late JULY DATE

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Bradley winnin it by decision Broner drops him twice on the way there:blessed: good fight tho I would watch but it aint gon happen:martin:

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Bradley is trash , if Broner can’t beat Breh he really ain’t shyt

I think Broner is very talented... look at what he did to Shawn porter when he woke up for that 1 round and let his hands go. His biggest problem is that he is a fukkin clown. He lacks the mental to be an elite fighter. He just a gatekeeper at this point

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think Broner is very talented... look at what he did to Shawn porter when he woke up for that 1 round and let his hands go. His biggest problem is that he is a fukkin clown. He lacks the mental to be an elite fighter. He just a gatekeeper at this point

How u gotta tell a boxer to let his hands go?? nikka scary. Maidana really victimized cuh

Jsully

Pro
Daps
How u gotta tell a boxer to let his hands go?? nikka scary. Maidana really victimized cuh
His last fight his trainer was in his ass the whole fight"let your hands go or you gonna lose this fight". The problem is he wanna be Floyd and win fights showing off his defensive ability but in truth he just takes too many shots without any counter punching

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
His last fight his trainer was in his ass the whole fight"let your hands go or you gonna lose this fight". The problem is he wanna be Floyd and win fights showing off his defensive ability but in truth he just takes too many shots without any counter punching

Every fight his trainer sayin that. He funny in all but not the fighter I’d pick to have a brawl alongside me . nikka ATK is like 500

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Rather see Bradley in a tune up first but a prepared and fight shape Bradley washes Broner just off activity level I think
I see Bradley big ass head in Broners sternum all night up against those ropes :sas2:
Avoid the uppercut and Broner 1 or 2 big punches late and that shyt would be light work for Desert Storm

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Please name 10 nikkas he beat without Wikipedia . :comeon:

Breh cuh is hella sloppy, he fight just like he from Desert Hot Springs or wherever
Ruslan
Vargas
Abregu
JMM
Devon
Witter
Peterson
Rios
Casamayor
Campbell
Cherry

What does being sloppy have to do with trash? That’s a portion of his resume, and not many are fukking with it.