Post rappers who got pretty good at making beats

Daps
Eminem to a degree, wild to me that he produced Renegade

Nickelus F, went from no self-production at all to completely producing his solo albums Vices and Triflin'.

Roc Marciano though idk if he was making beats back then or not, I just kind assume he wasn't.

Doom apparently was the secondary producer in KMD behind his brother before he came a legendary producer in his own right (some people believe he jacked some of Subrocs beats too)

Outkast, didn't produce until their 2nd album, didnt fully produce a project til Stankonia.

Big Daddy Kane never was a hands-on producer, but his first ever production experience came from recording his debut album when he heard the legendary horn sample to Raw on a vinyl and demanded Marl put it in the record

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Havoc.

Didnt make beats until he had to cause nikkas was charging up. That and RZA told him to do his own shyt

Really? Didn't know that...

Deck produced some good beats imo, Visionz on Forever is one my favorite tracks off the album

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
So Eminem has garbage beats but you say nothing about Chief Keef? Eminem is a rap legend regardless of what anyone thinks and he's pretty decent at making beats as well.
nikka Keef makes pretty good beats imo

This song was a hit and he produced it