Post rappers who got pretty good at making beats

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Eminem is the last person who needs to be mentioned in this thread.
His beats are garbage

em gets shytted on but he ended up making some classics on the cool

Yeah, when you really look at it, Eminem has some really nice cuts on the low. I think part of the misconception is that a lot of them go under the radar or the ones that he produced for other artists on stand-out albums ("Moment of Clarity"/"The Cross") get used as the bar.

"Til The End", "Rap Name", his 8 Mile Soundtrack beats, his work on "Devil's Night". He's nice when it comes to dark, piano-laced beats. :ehh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yeah, when you really look at it, Eminem has some really nice cuts on the low. I think part of the misconception is that a lot of them go under the radar or the ones that he produced for other artists on stand-out albums ("Moment of Clarity"/"The Cross") get used as the bar.

"Til The End", "Rap Name", his 8 Mile Soundtrack beats, his work on "Devil's Night". He's nice when it comes to dark, piano-laced beats. :ehh:

when it comes to that dark analog-ish style he's got some dope stuff out there.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Too Short his first two albums were mostly him and someone named Ted Bohannon.

Goldie Loc's made some dope beats for Snoop and Tha Eastsidaz.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Chief Keef

Earl Sweatshirt

Both these dudes beats are bland as hell :martin: I personally think Earl makes beats only HE likes...just like his rhyme style. :scusthov:
Eminem is the last person who needs to be mentioned in this thread.
His beats are garbage
Eminem problem is that he lacks Soul or rhythm so his beats all sounds the same or pretty much follow the same formula. :yeshrug: