Post trade deadline, how do you rank the top 4 East teams?

Who Takes The East?

• Raps

• Sixers

• Celts

• Bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
If the sixers had a better coach this would be a no brainer

I don't know what people see in Milwaukee. Once people start loading up on Giannis, they're in trouble... Who's actually worried about Kris Middleton scorching them in a 7 game series?

They've got all shooters around Greek. Mil wants teams to load up on him bc all their bigs can hit triples.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Right now Giannis is better all around. Kawhi is not the lockdown defender he was in SA. He may be saving himself but Giannis is the better defender, better rebounder, better playmaker, equal scorer, better shot blocker, etc...
lol kawhi is just as good a defender. He can also shoot and you can depend on him late in the game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They've got all shooters around Greek. Mil wants teams to load up on him bc all their bigs can hit triples.
I don't know man. I been watching basketball a long time and if there's one thing I'd bet money on, its how playoff closeout speed fukks up "wait and see" shooters during the post-season. If you can't put the ball on the floor after the defense tightens up, then you're in trouble - and your whole playbook is too. And if your offense is heavily dependent on that kind of action in particular? :francis:

Hard to see it work over the course of a series. Once that action collapses then teams go belly up faster than teams who even lose their star player.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the sixers had a better coach this would be a no brainer

I don't know what people see in Milwaukee. Once people start loading up on Giannis, they're in trouble... Who's actually worried about Kris Middleton scorching them in a 7 game series?

Well he beat the hell out of the Celtics last year :francis:

But he also was shooting like 60% from the field, something I wouldn't bank on being an annual occurrence.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well he beat the hell out of the Celtics last year :francis:

But he also was shooting like 60% from the field, something I wouldn't bank on being an annual occurrence.
If Kris Middleton turns into Super Klay and Brook Lopez transforms in Bosh 2.0 to knock you out the playoffs, you got no choice but to be cool with it really :manny: but the odds of that happening over 7 games? you take that bet every time and relax

its not like Milwaukee has a multiple looks that they can even throw at a people. That's the biggest problem. The Celtics and Raptors can get you from all angles. Philly is by far the worst coached out of the bunch but they'll still fukk you up on talent alone right now. I'd even take the Pacers over the Bucks if Oladiop was healthy (shyt, depending on how the regular season ends I still might...).

Last edited:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't know man. I been watching basketball a long time and if there's one thing I'd bet money on, its how playoff closeout speed fukks up "wait and see" shooters during the post-season. If you can't put the ball on the floor after the defense tightens up, then you're in trouble - and your whole playbook is too. And if your offense is heavily dependent on that kind of action in particular? :francis:

Hard to see it work over the course of a series. Once that action collapses then teams go belly up faster than teams who even lose their star player.

Bledsoe, Middleton, and Mirotic can all put the ball on the floor

Brogdon and George Hill too

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That’s your opinion but Giannis either one or two in the mvp convo
Yes he is, but from what we’ve witnessed from both at their best I’m putting my money on the dude who was looking like the best player in the Western Conference a couple years ago

Right now Giannis is better all around. Kawhi is not the lockdown defender he was in SA. He may be saving himself but Giannis is the better defender, better rebounder, better playmaker, equal scorer, better shot blocker, etc...
Kawhi is a better perimeter scorer than Giannis. Giannis is a monster but I’m not gonna give him the benefit of the doubt of being a better defender than Klaw who’s been on cruise control

He’s definitely a better shot blocker and play maker tho

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Philly didn’t match up well with Toronto even before marc. Embiid is awful against him
Im under the impression (like a few others on this page) that Philly could still beat Toronto if they just had comparable coaching/system. Like I know Brett's rotations are gonna go to hell in the offs like they always do, especially late. But I also want to believe that the sheer amount of spacing/ball handling the other 4 players have will allow Ben to face as little pressure as possible, which is the key to Philly ever winning really.