POSTING BEATS EVERYDAY ALL MONTH

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps

Im working like a govt mule this week.. Week of old beats and beat tapes this week

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
The last joint is nice good samples but there's no congruency it goes between samples/sequences a little too harsh I don't know the ASR-X I've always used mp's or sp's myself but if you tighten it up you got a nice track.

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
The last joint is nice good samples but there's no congruency it goes between samples/sequences a little too harsh I don't know the ASR-X I've always used mp's or sp's myself but if you tighten it up you got a nice track.
Different bpms with 2 dif sequences the choppyness i s done on purpose..being to clean and tight is boring some times.

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
your style remind me a little of madlib and mf doom I like it. If you know yU from Diamond District with Oddisee he uses the ASR-X as well

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
Different bpms with 2 dif sequences the choppyness i s done on purpose..being to clean and tight is boring some times.
I feel that, what's the end result though? do you plan on using those beats for an instrumental album or to possibly sell/lease I make beats myself and of all the beats I've created over the years maybe 20% of them can be used for something and I see you have the skills to put things together if I can drop a point of advice it would be to keep doing what your doing and also pay attention to your market even if you create your own, producing on the asr-x is a market within itself since not a lot of producers use that machine and it has it's own flavor so to speak.

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I feel that, what's the end result though? do you plan on using those beats for an instrumental album or to possibly sell/lease I make beats myself and of all the beats I've created over the years maybe 20% of them can be used for something and I see you have the skills to put things together if I can drop a point of advice it would be to keep doing what your doing and also pay attention to your market even if you create your own, producing on the asr-x is a market within itself since not a lot of producers use that machine and it has it's own flavor so to speak.
I understand but i do know what mistakes i make in what i do and i know making beats there's more than just chopping and putting drums over.. I learn by doing and making my own mistakes and catch them at this point I've been at it quite a bit myself and I really don't take advice I communicate with other people that do the same thing that I do and we connect on a certain level of respect what we do I'm not here to critique and I don't believe in constructive criticism this isn't a college class where you do a term paper I don't believe in that I don't Point people's mistakes out when I listen to what they do because that's not my job I'm not an audio engineer and that's not how you build that some passive way to tell people what their flaws are so I don't buy that and that's how I feel and if that's offensive SoBe it

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
I understand but i do know what mistakes i make in what i do and i know making beats there's more than just chopping and putting drums over.. I learn by doing and making my own mistakes and catch them at this point I've been at it quite a bit myself and I really don't take advice I communicate with other people that do the same thing that I do and we connect on a certain level of respect what we do I'm not here to critique and I don't believe in constructive criticism this isn't a college class where you do a term paper I don't believe in that I don't Point people's mistakes out when I listen to what they do because that's not my job I'm not an audio engineer and that's not how you build that some passive way to tell people what their flaws are so I don't buy that and that's how I feel and if that's offensive SoBe it
I make beats as well so we do share that medium although I do believe in constructive criticism and critique I wouldn't be in the position I'm in today musically if not for that from my peers as beat makers/producers and others in music. If my advice isn't something you wanted to hear pardon self you didn't ask for it but I would be remissed as a producer myself and a fan to not try to help a peer by giving my ear and different look at how one can improve or just a different view point I think what your making is good I haven't heard a bad beat in this thread but I have heard different areas which can be built upon and be improved no shots as a producer I can improve as well and I believe the best way to do that is from honest critique from our peers and also the listeners. You can check my stuff out by searching my name on google or youtube I wouldn't add my stuff to your page because this is a nice medium to drop your beats and I like listening to them