POSTING BEATS EVERYDAY ALL MONTH

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I make beats as well so we do share that medium although I do believe in constructive criticism and critique I wouldn't be in the position I'm in today musically if not for that from my peers as beat makers/producers and others in music. If my advice isn't something you wanted to hear pardon self you didn't ask for it but I would be remissed as a producer myself and a fan to not try to help a peer by giving my ear and different look at how one can improve or just a different view point I think what your making is good I haven't heard a bad beat in this thread but I have heard different areas which can be built upon and be improved no shots as a producer I can improve as well and I believe the best way to do that is from honest critique from our peers and also the listeners. You can check my stuff out by searching my name on google or youtube I wouldn't add my stuff to your page because this is a nice medium to drop your beats and I like listening to them
Fair point .. And its a not a disrespect to anyone just because its tone and what im saying. But im past that stage and i "critique" myself but dont take myself too seriously .. I also can dismiss any ones opinion ive already look at my mistakes on what i do .. As far as peers.. Miilions of do what you do and what do..I dont consider everyone who post their music their beats whatever it is they do a peer I don't consider myself a producer I don't know what I am you call yourself a producer but what are you actually producing that term gets thrown around a lot you really gotta know what that means anybody who no one knows cuz I'm a nobody in this game I'm not even an entry-level person I'm not a producer I don't even know if I'm i dont even know if im a oeat maker so that's a not really good thing to say when you call yourself a producer you can't relate and neither can I to a higher level person that really produces something

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
Fair point .. And its a not a disrespect to anyone just because its tone and what im saying. But im past that stage and i "critique" myself but dont take myself too seriously .. I also can dismiss any ones opinion ive already look at my mistakes on what i do .. As far as peers.. Miilions of do what you do and what do..I dont consider everyone who post their music their beats whatever it is they do a peer I don't consider myself a producer I don't know what I am you call yourself a producer but what are you actually producing that term gets thrown around a lot you really gotta know what that means anybody who no one knows cuz I'm a nobody in this game I'm not even an entry-level person I'm not a producer I don't even know if I'm i dont even know if im a oeat maker so that's a not really good thing to say when you call yourself a producer you can't relate and neither can I to a higher level person that really produces something
I feel where your coming from looks like you're still finding your way in the art. In regards to me I make beats and I produce you can find my beat making stuff here - Stsis, by Saga Asad I also consider myself a producer I personally don't believe they go hand and hand one person can make a beat but doesn't necessarily know how to transition that beat into a song the person that can only make the dope beat is a beat maker the person that knows how to transition the beat into a song is a producer whether the person knows how to make beats or not think Puff Daddy he has production credits on songs and to my knowledge he doesn't actually make beats but he knows what samples to use, how to sequence the drums, etc that makes a beat into a song. I produced a few songs for a friends album recently you can check one of them out here https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPkjsbIWOg. We can talk more beat stuff outside of the thread via dm or create a new one I don't want to flood your thread with banter I like to check in on the joints you're creating

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I feel where your coming from looks like you're still finding your way in the art. In regards to me I make beats and I produce you can find my beat making stuff here - Stsis, by Saga Asad I also consider myself a producer I personally don't believe they go hand and hand one person can make a beat but doesn't necessarily know how to transition that beat into a song the person that can only make the dope beat is a beat maker the person that knows how to transition the beat into a song is a producer whether the person knows how to make beats or not think Puff Daddy he has production credits on songs and to my knowledge he doesn't actually make beats but he knows what samples to use, how to sequence the drums, etc that makes a beat into a song. I produced a few songs for a friends album recently you can check one of them out here https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPkjsbIWOg. We can talk more beat stuff outside of the thread via dm or create a new one I don't want to flood your thread with banter I like to check in on the joints you're creating
Keep doing what you do.. But thats not what im in too.. Best of luck

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I understand that posting stuff whatever it is I decide to put up people going to say what they will behind a keyboard the beauty in that is I could dismiss what I choose believe me I've took a lot of punishment of so-called critiquing and so-called constructive criticism by people personally I know where you exchange ideas back and forth this and that I read up on a lot of stuff I work on what I do very hard I understand what I need to work on the thing I love the most when I hear People's music is flaws and how they work with them I think that's fantastic but I'm not going to sit there and point out mistakes of others say maybe the snares too loud or even the hi hat might be too loud like a lot of that stuff that I used who drew everything they drew in Penn and would just roll with their mistakes turn it into something else
Like right now I'm reading up on a lot of chord progressions and stuff like that and figuring out how to tune beats better it's a process I understand that so while I'm doing all this I could sit there and back up what I say I don't sit there and have to take it because I understand what I need to do to get better and it doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else because I definitely about building and collabing and all that but I also understand this is the competition as well if you're doing hip hop beats and involved with something like that that's what it is it's being better than the next person so I could dismiss whatever i feel like and if people get offended and don't want to understand it then they can kick rocks I don't care either way but I'm definitely smart enough to figure out what I need to do and what I need to get better at for sure

Suspicions

All Star
Daps

lets see how this goes, uploading beats everyday this month then releasing projects at end of month

You gotta soundcloud fam? Me and my boys stay freestyling during sessions but youtube doesnt run in the background and takes too much data

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
You gotta soundcloud fam? Me and my boys stay freestyling during sessions but youtube doesnt run in the background and takes too much data
Yea man its just choppybeats.. I have beat mixes there.. The one you might wanna grab ill send in a sec