Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Didn't Greg apartment have photos of Lobos crime scene?

Yup. Wouldn't they find it odd that a mole is obsessed with a case to such a degree as to have pics of the dead target in his apartment?

Not to mention the fact that he probably had a bunch of other notes and shyt he'd scribbled laying around as he attempted to build his case against Ghost and Tommy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
And I would of gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids :laff:

3679913_o.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh even gregs nsa friend heard the tape of Tommy and ruiz and I'm sure the usb is still in his apartment

Yup. Wouldn't they find it odd that a mole is obsessed with a case to such a degree as to have pics of the dead target in his apartment?

Not to mention the fact that he probably had a bunch of other notes and shyt he'd scribbled laying around as he attempted to build his case against Ghost and Tommy.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
It's only nitpicking when it's one or two things lol, there's 50 blatant things wrong with every episode. The issue is the expectations are too high. People think they're supposed to be watching The Wire or something; when taken for what it is, this show is enjoyable and entertaining as hell. fukkery shouldn't even always make sense. It's an entertaining soap opera-style show, it's like Empire, they're both entertaining shows to watch -- which is really the point.
even with that the writing still became stupid compared to season 1 and 2

if you followed this show from the beginning you'll notice it easy

folks who caught on late by binge watching have no say

edit: also @ Dre linking Karen arm while Ghost got arrested :dead:....my nikka :youngsabo:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I swear Milan would say if you kill me then it's not the end now it's the end? cuz Milan got killed and 5 Serbs played along?

:heh:

Was as comic as ray Donovan taking down a Russian mob
To be fair, plenty of movies do this and it always involves getting the number 2 to play along

The number 2 goes back and tells the gang another story. They of course believe it cause it's the number 2

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq - nah. Not a single thing he does makes sense even for a rebelling teenager. Before this storyline he wasn't painted as an idiot. Kanan randomly rolls up to his school after 5 mns of playing ball together and this kid just hops in his car and drinks out his straw :comeon:. At no point does he question why this random old nikka is trying to spend time with him and talk about his pops. Then this same old nikka is encouraging him to steal and make drop offs like some after school special and this kid just goes with it. I know the kid comes from some money but they making him to be the most naive kid in NYC and it doesn't actually make logical sense. Yea he got beef with his pops but he's not some love starved kid with no parents thirsty for anyone to pay attention to him.

- If Ghost had a DUI on record thats a writing error. Again they made a huge deal about him being a ghost when those club folks tried to get info on him. DUI's are easily found public records
- I can kinda see that with Milan's #2. He was cool until he got nudged out. But then the question is still why did Milan treat him like a scrub all the sudden, and was his interest in Tommy legit? Cuz it's still goofy to just diss all the guys that have been with you to move Tommy up the ladder randomly. But I'm more accepting of that than the Tariq and Ghost fingerprint stuff.
Ghost got pulled for the DUI after they tried to look up the info on him tho, IIRC.

Daps
Tariq - nah. Not a single thing he does makes sense even for a rebelling teenager. Before this storyline he wasn't painted as an idiot. Kanan randomly rolls up to his school after 5 mns of playing ball together and this kid just hops in his car and drinks out his straw :comeon:. At no point does he question why this random old nikka is trying to spend time with him and talk about his pops. Then this same old nikka is encouraging him to steal and make drop offs like some after school special and this kid just goes with it. I know the kid comes from some money but they making him to be the most naive kid in NYC and it doesn't actually make logical sense. Yea he got beef with his pops but he's not some love starved kid with no parents thirsty for anyone to pay attention to him.

- If Ghost had a DUI on record thats a writing error. Again they made a huge deal about him being a ghost when those club folks tried to get info on him. DUI's are easily found public records
- I can kinda see that with Milan's #2. He was cool until he got nudged out. But then the question is still why did Milan treat him like a scrub all the sudden, and was his interest in Tommy legit? Cuz it's still goofy to just diss all the guys that have been with you to move Tommy up the ladder randomly. But I'm more accepting of that than the Tariq and Ghost fingerprint stuff.

I believe he's talking about when Ghost got in that fender bender and was brought to the precinct under the suspicion of drunken driving. I'm not sure if the standard procedure is to take his prints as soon as he's brought in even if they don't end up charging him

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

Kids don't make sense. It makes sense in the fact kids do dumb shyt, including getting into cars and drinking after strangers. That's real life.

Season 1 Ghost had no record. Season 2 Ghost got stopped fror being drunk, can't remember if he was processed or not. Still doesn't mean his prints weren't in a database somewhere.

It is Goofy for Milan to groom Tommy, but that doesn't mean it was goofy for #2 to turn on Milan. That's two different arguments.