Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My whole thing against this show besides what happened to Ghost, is why did they make Tariq such a hoe ass nikka.

He literally betrayed everyone and let his damn sister get got while he was hiding.

I hated his character the entire show.

Then they had the nerve to say he was like Ghost.

Ghost ain’t never act like him once.

I just can’t understand how you make a character that’s so bad for the entire story, have him be the one who did it to Ghost, then make him become the main character in the next series.

I don’t really get invested into TV shows like that, but I literally binged watched it because I thought Ghost was a cool character, then they did him dirty af.

Worst ending to a show with the worst character.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it was when Caanan survived that fire at the end of season 2. Fif couldn't help himself and the show lost because of it.
Nah, Kanan was just a secondary character on the show.

The Malian storyline effected the main focal point of the show....Ghost, it basically reset the show to square one the Malin storyline took up two seasons.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, Kanan was just a secondary character on the show.

The Malian storyline effected the main focal point of the show....Ghost, it basically reset the show to square one the Malin storyline took up two seasons.
Kanan was in prison and started having static with Ghost when he got out. He would have been fine being confined to one season, but Kemp made him the main villain. It was stupid.

The Milan stuff was actually cool to me and woulda been cool if Kanan wasn’t the main villain.

I also thought it was weird as fukk how they got rid of Ghost’s side man at the club. He got fired and Ghost actually pushed him away and that was the end of dude. :dead: