Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Nah . He's actually ghost bro
Ah damn. I remember this very cool video online breaking down how, then they didnt do the RIP graphic. I wonder what direction the series went. I know Tasha went to jail and Method Man was her lawyer. That's where I left off at

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they start the one with Tate? The political spinoff? I was interested in that and what happened to the girl Ghost was seeing? She was in the political campaign so maybe she in that spinoff?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Breh..who in their right fukking mind is going to watch a show based around fukking Tariq :russ:

The only other time I think iv hated a TV show character that much was this little prick in Fear The Walking Dead

chris12.jpg

:russ:

Dre and Tariq gone live forever. Aint nobody gone watch a show centered around Tariq. Is that what these ppl are planning:what:

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Only have two more episodes…Tommy’s episode was fukking crazy….caught like 10 bodies but got to Ghost too late :wow:

Elisa Marie is gonna be one fukked up teenager/adult

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just finished going through OG Power again and I'll say seasons 1-3 was top tier crime drama. Season 4 was when the writing went downhill, and still pissed about how the whole Tariq killing Ghost shyt went down, and for that Courtney Kemp is a hack.

POWER HAD THE WORLD ON LOCK
DURING THOSE 1ST THREE SEASONS.

:devil:
:evil: