Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't it up to Governors ultimately? Or was that just Trump putting it on other people.
Initially it was trump putting the pressure on the governors because he didn’t want to be responsible
Then when the governors all responded in different ways he picked and chose who to be mad at
Wheoever pissed off his base is who he challenged. Whoever was still finding ways to protest racial discrimination and white supremacy he was mad at
Never dissed Florida, never dissed none of the red states regardless of how the virus was going.
Have that one time check and threatened to give another check only after the election. Even had people checks held up JUST so he could have a letter saying he personally was giving the country money be included.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take your emotions out of it big boy, Logically speaking shutting everything down immediately will ruin way more people, and the people that’s already down will get dug underground.
Not if you have stimulus money coming in.
shyt is ALREADY in fukk shyt mode. It’s already people beyond the brink snd the virus is turning up even more as the climate gets colder. Shut shyt down even if it’s not the entire country snd pass a check to smooth shyt over. Nothing else is working especially just ignoring it

Daps
Not if you have stimulus money coming in.
shyt is ALREADY in fukk shyt mode. It’s already people beyond the brink snd the virus is turning up even more as the climate gets colder. Shut shyt down even if it’s not the entire country snd pass a check to smooth shyt over. Nothing else is working especially just ignoring it

I agree, if the government will take care of us then shut it down.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
#MAGAts in the comments

UJVtACK.png

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
It’d be nice but they won’t. She’ll get a pat on the back and a “nice job negro” and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope she finds some way to take advantage of all the hood press she’s getting to somehow flip something for HERSELF rather than relying upon ungrateful Democrats

Yo...if Joe Biden really gives his ass to Black people to kiss...

I would have zero words.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
All of y’all agreeing with this shyt better pray they giving a stimulus of 4K each month we locked down or y’all are going to be some sick puppies.

Apart of me believes you really don’t know what the hell you are asking for. :yeshrug:

Only need a strict lockdown for 2 weeks....3 at most